114,104 subscribers a community for 5 years, 10 monthslast post today [+]
Bravely Second is out now worldwide! Check out /r/BravelyDefault!
All posts must be directly related to the 3DS.
Check the wiki before posting a question, it covers all the most commonly asked questions.
Basic questions and questions that can be answered with a yes or no should go in the weekly question thread.
Duplicate threads will be removed.
No posts consisting of just images. (However, you may include photos in discussion threads.)
No asking for general game recommendations. "X or Y", asking about genres, and cheapest games are all covered in our recommendation guide.
Tech support questions are allowed, but please follow the guidelines or your post will be removed.
No trading or selling items. If you want to trade games or codes, try /r/gameswap or /r/gamesale.
Homebrew and flash cart discussions are allowed, but you may not post download links for emulators or ROM files, or links to websites selling flash carts.
No friend code threads. Use /r/3dsFCswap instead.
- No begging for free stuff, including games, Club Nintendo codes, etc. VIOLATORS WILL BE BANNED ON FIRST OFFENSE.
Be sure to check out:
- Game Recommendations
- eShop Game Recommendations
- Upcoming 3DS releases
- Subreddit IRC channel
14,500 subscribers a community for 5 years, 11 monthslast post today [+]
This subreddit is for gaming-related news and other thought-provoking content. Reviews of new games are fine, as are editorial pieces as long as they aren't just lists. We want to keep nostalgic content to a minimum, but of course there are intelligent things to be read and discussed about old games - we trust our contributors to use their own discretion.
Self-posts are allowed; feel free to start a discussion about philosophy of gaming, game design/theory, or anything else that isn't DAE, a poll/survey, or circle-jerk/nostalgia.
Other worthwhile gaming subreddits:
PLEASE NOTE: Self-posts that are not about games or gaming will be removed. If you have a question or concern about the subreddit itself, please send a message to the moderators using the link below.
32,987 subscribers a community for 5 years, 1 monthlast post 5 days ago [+]
Love science and technology? Subscribe to /r/HistoryOfTech! | Enjoy Star Wars fanart? Check out /r/ImaginaryJedi!
Wikipedia defines a 'geek' as "someone who is interested in a subject (usually intellectual or complex) for its own sake."
/r/GeekPorn covers a wide range of geek culture. Whether you're a Tech Geek or a Photography Geek, a Math Geek or a Science Geek, a Scifi Geek or a Fantasy Geek, you should find something here that interests you. Let your geek side shine.
- Include some context about the image in the title.
- Include the resolution in [brackets] in the title.
- Only submit static images.
- Videos, collections, interactive images/websites, and articles are not allowed.
- Do not submit a shortened link using a URL shortener like tinyurl.
- Make sure your image is hosted by an approved host.
- Original source is allowed and preferred over the approved hosts. If your submission is not on the list of approved hosts, but it is an original source, please use the tag [OS] so your submission is not removed in error. If your image is rehosted from another approved host it will be removed.
- If you took the photo yourself, you can signify this by using the tag [OC] (original content) and after 24 hours you will be given special flair. If you don't receive flair after a few days feel free to message the mods.
- If you have any questions check out the FAQ.
Other subreddits you may enjoy:
- /r/unixporn [NEW]
493,475 subscribers a community for 7 years, 7 monthslast post today [+]
/r/pokemon is place for most things Pokémon on reddit -- TV shows, video games, toys, trading cards, you name it!
Thanks to /u/Subwizzle for our 20th anniversary banner design!
- Keep posts Pokemon-related
- Don't be rude
- Don't repost within six months
- Keep posts high-quality:
- Don't link or request illegal content
- Don't trade/exchange stuff (go here)
- Get permission to self-advertise
- Don't link to explicit content
- Get permission to post leaks
- Source artwork (try TinEye for help)
- Don't post about politics
Date|Event|Subreddit ----|-----|--------- 28 Apr|Theorymon Megathread|/r/Stunfisk 29 Apr|Build-a-Team Workshop|/r/Stunfisk 29 Apr|Weekly Trade Thread|/r/shinypokemon 29 Apr|Rotation Thread|/r/pokemon 30 Apr|Saturday Morning Skirmish|/r/Stunfisk 30 Apr|Starter Saturday|/r/wondertrade 1 May|Replay Megathread|/r/Stunfisk 1 May|Scatterbug Sunday|/r/wondertrade 1 May|Weekly Wonders thread|/r/wondertrade 2 May|Egg Move Monday|/r/wondertrade 2 May|Track of the Week|/r/PokemonMusic 2 May|Mega Form Theorymonning|/r/Stunfisk 2 May|Pokemon of the Week Thread|/r/pokemon 3 May|Appreciation Megathread|/r/Stunfisk 3 May|Rotation Thread|/r/pokemon 4 May|What's Viable?|/r/Stunfisk 4 May|Wonder Trade Wednesday|/r/wondertrade 5 May|Theorymon Megathread|/r/Stunfisk 6 May|Build-a-Team Workshop|/r/Stunfisk 6 May|Weekly Trade Thread|/r/shinypokemon 6 May|Rotation Thread|/r/pokemon 7 May|Saturday Morning Skirmish|/r/Stunfisk 7 May|Starter Saturday|/r/wondertrade 8 May|Replay Megathread|/r/Stunfisk