Multireddit detailsShowing 4 reddits:
Please avoid submitting:
- Image posts. This includes memes, rage comics, and photographs of the game you just bought, along with any other submission that solely consists of an image.
- Direct links to ROM files and sites hosting them.
- Requests for free/extra Club Nintendo codes.
- Friend code requests. Use /r/3dsFCswap instead.
- Questions answered in the FAQ.
Join us in ##r3ds on irc.freenode.net!
Not sure what 3DS game to buy?
- Check the /r/RedditReview Content List
- /v/'s Recommended Games Wiki: 3DS | DS
- This month's Streetpass Network meetups
- Upcoming 3DS releases: NA | JPN | EUR | AUS
To post spoiler text, format it as:
[spoiler](/s "This is a secret.")
which will show up as:
Other 3DS-related subreddits:
- Mario Kart 7
> > >Or, browse them all at once!
Feedback/Q&A - Last updated June 21, 2011
This subreddit is for gaming-related news and other thought-provoking content. Reviews of new games are fine, as are editorial pieces as long as they aren't just lists. We want to keep nostalgic content to a minimum, but of course there are intelligent things to be read and discussed about old games - we trust our contributors to use their own discretion.
Self-posts are allowed; feel free to start a discussion about philosophy of gaming, game design/theory, or anything else that isn't DAE, a poll/survey, or circle-jerk/nostalgia.
For a wider variety of gaming-related content, you may want to check out the primary subreddit, /r/gaming. For even more specific content, check out ReaverXai's list of gaming subreddits, which will undoubtedly help you find what you're looking for.
PLEASE NOTE: Self-posts that are not about games or gaming will be removed. If you have a question or concern about the subreddit itself, please comment in our feedback thread or send a message to the moderators using the link below.
> Scholastic /r/HistoryPorn /r/MapPorn /r/BookPorn /r/NewsPorn /r/QuotesPorn * /r/FuturePorn
> Aesthetic /r/DesignPorn /r/AlbumArtPorn /r/MetalPorn /r/MoviePosterPorn /r/AdPorn /r/GeekPorn /r/RoomPorn /r/InstrumentPorn /r/MacroPorn /r/ArtPorn /r/FractalPorn /r/ExposurePorn /r/StreetArtPorn
> Organic /r/AnimalPorn /r/BotanicalPorn /r/HumanPorn /r/AdrenalinePorn /r/ClimbingPorn /r/CulinaryPorn /r/FoodPorn /r/DessertPorn /r/AgriculturePorn
> Synthetic /r/CityPorn /r/VillagePorn /r/AbandonedPorn /r/InfrastructurePorn /r/MachinePorn /r/MilitaryPorn /r/CemeteryPorn /r/ArchitecturePorn /r/CarPorn /r/F1Porn /r/GunPorn /r/BoatPorn /r/AerialPorn * /r/RuralPorn
> Elemental /r/EarthPorn /r/WaterPorn /r/SkyPorn /r/SpacePorn /r/FirePorn /r/DestructionPorn /r/GeologyPorn /r/WinterPorn /r/AutumnPorn
The rule change regarding image rehosting brought in to EarthPorn now applies in this subreddit! Click for more details!
- Include some context about the image in the title.
- Include the resolution in [brackets] in the title.
- Only submit static images.
- Videos, collections, interactive images/websites, and articles are not allowed.
- Do not submit a shortened link using a URL shortener like tinyurl.
- Make sure your image is hosted by an approved host.
- Original source is allowed and preferred over the approved hosts. If your submission is not on the list of approved hosts, but it is an original source, please use the tag [OS] so your submission is not removed in error. If your image is rehosted from another approved host it will be removed.
- If you took the photo yourself, you can signify this by using the tag [OC] (original content) and after 24 hours you will be given special flair. If you don't receive flair after a few days feel free to message the mods.
- If you have any questions check out the FAQ.
Other subreddits you may enjoy:
Important mod post! Read it here!
A place for all things Pokémon. TV shows, videogames, toys, trading cards, you name it.
>## Submission Rules
>1. Submit the original source for artwork/comics when possible.
Try TinEye to find it. >2. Keep posts Pokémon-related. >3. Mark spoiler links/posts as spoilers. How? >4. Post in the correct subreddit. Check the sidebar. > >Also, see this list of things not to post, and, as always, follow proper >reddiquite.
Interested in trading Pokémon-related stuff with other redditors? Why not sign up for the RedditGifts Pokémon Exchange!
Make sure you follow our spoiler guide when posting about spoilers.
Check out the /r/pokemon wiki!