60,681 subscribers a community for 7 years, 3 monthslast post 1 day ago [+]
3DS Hacking and Homebrew
Hello and welcome to /r/3DShacks! Before you start posting here, please read the rules below and the sticky Q&A thread.
Follow the reddiquette.
Don't abuse the userflairs. Using flairs on posts is highly recommended, too.
Illegitimate copies and other copyright violations are not permitted. In particular, this forbids:
- Linking to full game data, such as .3ds/CCI and CIA files.
- Sharing tickets.
- Sharing encryption keys to copyrighted material.
- Openly admitting to copyright violations or promoting them.
Sharing or naming tools whose primary purpose is aiding copyright violations.
Posts are to be kept high quality:
- No unspecific, noob or support questions; keep those in the stickied Q&A thread.
- No ads, deals or sales.
- No overused memes.
- No bragging about purchases.
- No clickbait.
- No use of adfly or similar.
- Posts relating to the same general topic have a five day cooldown period. Unimportant new releases have a 48 hour cooldown period.
- Do not offer or request hardmods, system transfers or exploit games; please use GBAtemp for that.
- No redundant, lower quality versions of already existing guides/tutorials
Please report posts that you think break rules, especially 4th. It will help us immensely dealing with them.
Disclaimer: There is always the potential for an UNRECOVERABLE brick. Everything you do is your own responsibility, neither the subreddit mods/IRC ops, nor the guide makers nor any person helping out on the sub/IRC is responsible for your bricked system.
Official Subreddit Wiki - (45 day old account & Subreddit Karma of 50+ required to edit)
Contributing to the Wiki is greatly appreciated!
Official IRC channel: #3dshacks@rizon
Browser IRC here.
(No guest nicks allowed, remember to change it)
Thanks to /u/MachMatic for creating the subreddit banner!
Thanks to /u/geo1088 for the Tora theme!
Related Nintendo Subreddits: