48,414 subscribers a community for 8 years, 2 monthslast post today [+]
Any opinions provided within this community are for informational purposes only. Please seek appropriate professional advice for tax-related matters. We have never verified the credentials of any user. More details...
STUDENTS: Many Career related questions have been asked before with great answers! Use the Search Function above to find your answer.
- The Public Accounting Recruiting Guide
- #accounting Chatroom on IRC
- Busy Season Tips for Interns/Staff
- Podcast - How to find the best external accounting recruiter
- /r/accounting Wiki - FAQs
- /r/Accounting Poll Results
- /r/Accounting's CPA review course recommendations - 2014
- Financial Accounting Lectures
- Brigham Young's Learning Accounting Free
- Accounting Coach - For Students, Small Business, & Bookkeepers
- NotePirate (Youtube Videos)
Solicitation Policy: No solicitations for employment or commercial service opportunities are tolerated on /r/accounting. This is a community to discuss the field of accounting and to learn how to navigate the career path. Advertisements and promotions on the subreddit are only permissible through Reddit's Advertising feature.
Self-promotion policy: Self-promoting of a submitter's personal or company's content or website is not permissible without Moderator permission. The content submitted must have a sole purpose of providing a resource or discussion that benefits the community and not involve personal motives.
Filter by Post Type
- Going Concern
- Big4 AMA
- Growing Need for a Masters Degree
- The Résumé Objective Statement
- Excel Exposure - Excel Lessons
Interested in Accounting?
- State Boards of Accountancy
- CPA Letter Daily
- CPA Review for Free
- BLS - Job Info