80,514 subscribers a community for 9 years, 5 monthslast post today [+]
IRC Room #accounting on SnooNet
1) Be respectful and civil.
Be patient with others. Keep disagreements polite. You can feel free to be "harsh", but never insulting. Personal attacks are not tolerated.
2) Avoid most self-promotion, advertising, or solicitation.
This includes business solicitations and advertisements, referrals and job postings. Do not post your own blog, website, or video channel. We expect users to not use the subreddit for financial gain, although we will remove self-promotion regardless of whether there has been personal financial gain. This also extends to PM'ing users because of comments they made on this subreddit.
Please use the report button to ask the moderation team to address off-side comments.
- The Public Accounting Recruiting Guide
- Busy Season Tips for Interns/Staff
- Podcast - How to find the best external accounting recruiter
- /r/accounting Wiki - FAQs
- /r/Accounting Poll Results
- /r/Accounting's CPA review course recommendations - 2014
- Financial Accounting Lectures
- Brigham Young's Learning Accounting Free
- Accounting Coach - For Students, Small Business, & Bookkeepers
Filter by Post Type
- Going Concern
- Big4 AMA
- Growing Need for a Masters Degree
- The Résumé Objective Statement
- Excel Exposure - Excel Lessons
Interested in Accounting?
- State Boards of Accountancy
- CPA Letter Daily
- CPA Review for Free
- BLS - Job Info
Any opinions provided within this community are for informational purposes only. Please seek appropriate professional advice for tax-related matters. We have never verified the credentials of any user. More details...