74,452 subscribers a community for 2 yearslast post today [+]
Welcome to /r/ActLikeYouBelong!
A place for those Redditors who always end up where they don't belong...
This is a subreddit for your stories/photos of that time you were able to get someplace you didn't belong... just by acting confident and looking the part! Please note, we do not encourage or condone illegal activities. You should always gain permission from appropriate authority before attempting to replicate anything you have seen on this Subreddit.
- No Memes
- Follow [redditquette] (https://www.reddit.com/wiki/reddiquette) at all times.
- The sub is about people, not inanimate objects or animals.
- No, you're not a mod. Post that are nothing but somebody pretending to be a mod will be removed.
- Be careful with personal info, just because it's the internet doesn't mean you can't be charged with a crime.
- On Sunday the mods are asleep, anything goes except for things that break [redditquette] (https://www.reddit.com/wiki/reddiquette).
> > Have you acted like you belong? Want a cool flair? Let other users know how experienced you are! > > To get a flair, make a post with all of the following items: > > 1. A story 1. A picture/video of yourself at the event with some type of identifying attribute (a sign for the event inside, a notable person, etc.) 1. You must be holding a piece of paper with your username and /r/ActLikeYouBelong written on it.
> Raise your level with each event attended!