72,150 subscribers a community for 7 years, 5 monthslast post 2 days ago [+]
- Include some context about the image in the title.
- Include the resolution in [brackets] in the title.
- Only submit static images.
- Videos, collections, interactive images/websites, and articles are not allowed.
- Do not submit a shortened link using a URL shortener like tinyurl.
- Make sure your image is hosted by an approved host.
- Original source is allowed and preferred over the approved hosts. Please designate your original source with the tag [OS] in order to prevent mixups.
- If you took the photo yourself, you can signify this by using the tag [OC] (original content) and after 24 hours you will be given special flair. If you don't receive flair after a few days feel free to message the mods.
- If you have any questions check out the FAQ.
- If you know the ad agency or the photographer, please include this info in the title.
Other subreddits you may enjoy:
- [/r/Adgeek] (http://www.reddit.com/r/Adgeek/)
Moderator Picks (Unrelated):