12,105 subscribers a community for 2 years, 7 monthslast post unknown [+]
r/Angular2 is for news and discussion about Google's Angular open source project. This subreddit is focused on Angular starting with version 2 and including all future versions.
Please Flair Your Posts
After submitting a post, please take a moment to add a flair (tag) so that it's easy to find your post with one of the filters listed above. Upon submission, your post's header will have the 'flair' option listed with the other options. Clicking it will provide a dropdown menu of the available flairs.
Update Reposts are Welcome
Angular is a fast moving target and fresh information is helpful to all. If you find an article, blog post, repo or announcement that has been recently updated, please repost it with 'Updated' noted in the title.
- Stay on topic and keep it civil.
- Memes, gifs, comics, polls and petitions are not allowed.
- No sensationalized titles or posts.
- Please do not link to discussions already taking place in other forums such as Stackoverflow, Gitter, Facebook, Google Groups, etc. unless the subject is of general interest.
- Angular 2+ Home (angular.io)
- Angular 2+ on GitHub
- Angular 2+ ChangeLog on GitHub
- Angular 2+ on NPM
- Weekly Meeting Notes
- TypeScript - Home
- TypeScript on GitHub
- Webpack Module Bundler
- Dart Language
- List of Useful Angular 2+ Resources
- Curated List of Edu Materials