2,921 subscribers a community for 6 years, 9 monthslast post 8 day(s) ago [+]
News and articles on the topics of ethology, animal psychology, animal communication, and animal behavior.
Note: this subreddit is not for pet advice. Please use /r/pets for that.
Other subreddits you may like:
^^Does ^^this ^^sidebar ^^need ^^an ^^addition ^^or ^^correction? ^^Tell ^^me ^^here
56,344 subscribers a community for 4 years, 2 monthslast post today [+]
Unsure of the creature in your photograph? Head over to /r/species and find out!| Also check out /r/AnimalPornGifs!
- Include both the common name and scientific name, if known, in the title.
- Include the resolution in [brackets] in the title.
- Only submit static images.
- Videos, collections, interactive images/websites, and articles are not allowed.
- Do not submit a shortened link using a URL shortener like tinyurl.
- Make sure your image is hosted by an approved host.
- Original source is allowed and preferred over the approved hosts. If your submission is not on the list of approved hosts, but it is an original source, please use the tag [OS] so your submission is not removed in error. If your image is rehosted from another approved host it will be removed.
- If you took the photo yourself, you can signify this by using the tag [OC] (original content) and after 24 hours you will be given special flair. If you don't receive flair after a few days feel free to message the mods.
Other subreddits you may enjoy:
14,736 subscribers a community for 6 years, 11 monthslast post today [+]
- Pictures not accompanied by editorial content would be more appropriate for /r/pics & other such subreddits.
Anything about Lions, Tigers and Bears -- Oh, My! Or other non-attack animals too, I guess.
As this subreddit has grown and more people are posting to it there are a couple things to keep in mind. Please do not post about cross-species animals or recipes. As with most other subreddits, don't link to your personal blog or links to purchase something you're selling. Finally, please put [MyPet] before posting a picture of your pet.
- Pet Bios
- Only Tigers
- Unlikely Friends
12,986 subscribers a community for 6 years, 6 monthslast post 75 day(s) ago [+]
Welcome to Rattit, a subreddit for all things pet rats!
Rats make amazing pets, they're smart, clean and highly intelligent. Just make sure you always adopt in pairs or more. Rats need friends to be happy.
Sites for rat care
- The Rat Guide
- The Dapper Rat
- Rat & Mouse Club of America
- Rat Fan Club
- Rat First Aid guide
- Rat Balls
- Rat Forum
- Fancy Rats Forum
Worried about Mycoplasma Pulmonis?
Confused, other questions? Be sure to check out the rattit wiki, post an ask rattit question or message the moderators.
- No harassment; no racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or discriminatory language.
- No spam
- No asking for donations except for established charities/rat rescues
- Posts on feeder rats do not belong here!