11,995 subscribers a community for 8 years, 9 monthslast post today [+]
Welcome to /r/Antiques!
This subreddit is dedicated to sharing and learning about antiques in your collection or that you find or are considering buying.
- Please follow Reddiquette.
- Do not post topics that are not relevant to antiques and collecting.
- If the sole purpose of your post is to advertise your business it will be considered spam and removed.
- Please be clear in the title about what you're posting, whether you're asking for information about an object or help finding something.
Note: If you're asking for help identifying an artifact, make sure to include as much information as possible -
- maker's or artist's marks
- material(if known)
- photographs from a number of angles