117,751 subscribers a community for 8 years, 9 monthslast post today [+]
Having anxiety related issues/symptoms or feel a panic attack bubbling to the surface? Here are some 'in the moment' tips that may help to keep the anxiety/panic at bay.
Online Resources updated!
New Wiki Pages:
Getting Help - information on where to turn and what to do once you've decided you want to get help.
List of Crisis Hotlines
Having an attack? Need to reach out but unsure and anxious? Please look through this list of crisis hotlines (phone & online access!!) around the world.
Free, printable coloring pages via our new Imgur galleries.
Rules & Guidelines
- Racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or generally offensive messages will be removed.
- Be mindful of triggers (by putting trigger warnings in the title of posts) and mark NSFW/L content.
- All posts must be related to anxiety or anxiety disorders if you're unsure please message the mods.
- Please do not post anything that would be anxiety-inducing to members of the community.
- This is not the place to promote an ideology or platform. While everyone is entitled to their beliefs, we will not accept attempts to pressure others or hijack the subreddit's conversation.
All art, poetry, etc should be attributed to it's original author. If you are original author please see our rules on self promotion.
No memes or image macros - all such post will be re-directed to our image mega-thread.
- Do not advertise products or services
- Do not promote quick fix products or ideas
- Blogs/Vlogs & Self Promotion click here
- Messaging users without consent will get you banned
- While study participation requests are not forbidden, you must message the mods for approval.
Rotating List|| :--|:-- /r/panicattack| /r/coloringtherapy | /r/getting_over_it | /r/insomnia | /r/AnxietyBlogs | /r/depression | /r/mentalhealth | /r/misophonia | /r/CBT | /r/BPD |