123,931 subscribers a community for 8 years, 3 monthslast post today [+]
A subreddit for all aquarium lovers!
Feel free to post here looking for advice on anything aquarium related, saltwater, freshwater, planted, or any other type of aquarium.
Post pictures or video of your tank, even if it's just to show off! We'd love to see it.
If you want to make GIF, you can upload a short video (up to 10 seconds) directly from your device at www.gfycat.com .
We're glad to help with fish compatibility, disease diagnosis, livestock/plant issues and other general tank problems. If you are seeking help with your aquarium, please provide the information listed on the submit page
see the wiki page for more details
Personal attacks, derailing threads, and trolling are not tolerated.
No spamming or advertising.
- All for sale, give away, and looking to buy posts are not allowed and belong in r/AquaSwap.
- Tag any dead animals as NSFW.
- No low effort or unoriginal content.
- Do not post shitty tanks for the sake of shitting on them.
- No direct links to social media, emojis, or hashtags.
To add Flair to your username, click the edit link next to your username, located below the Subreddit Info.
- How do I start a new freshwater aquarium?
- Will my fish grow to the size of it's tank?
- What is this snail?
- What is cycling?
- What is this thing/bug in my aquarium?
- What kind of algae is this? How do I treat it?
- What are common aquarium related abbreviations?
- Which websites can I use?
- All Care Sheets
- Fishless Tank Cycling
- Common Fish Diseases
- List of aquarium clubs by state
- App to help color blind people
- Weekly question threads
- Unmoderated IRC Chat
- For more info, you can always visit the wiki!
- for smaller subreddits, click here
- Remove filters