31,048 subscribers a community for 5 years, 11 monthslast post today [+]
Please Read This First
- Quick Searches for Common Questions Make sure your question hasn’t been asked and answered.
- Tips for Tourists
- What to Do
- Things to do for the weekend
- NYC's Best Food
- New York for Cheap
- Cheap Eats
Before You Comment
- Consult AskNYC's Frequently Asked Questions and quick searches for common questions.
- Before posting, consider whether you're providing useful information. If you aren't, don't comment.
- Please reserve your downvotes for posts and comments that are off-topic or offensive.
- The following posts will be immediately removed: offensive content/hate speech of any kind, joke questions, deliberately misleading comments, spam, questions about anything illegal. Repeated violations will be subject to a posting ban.
If your question is not answered to your liking, feel free to post it again
Tips for Asking a Good Question
Use a descriptive title and be as specific as possible in the text of your post. The more information you give, the more that the users of /r/AskNYC can help you!
For restaurant recommendations, please give us an idea of cuisines you like, and your rough budget.
For hotel recommendations, please give us the dates you plan to stay, your nightly budget and the area where you are going to be (or want to be).
For itinerary help, tell us what you already have planned, your personal interests, and what you are looking to experience in the city.
Feel free to ask any of your NYC-related questions here. Users are more than happy to help answer your questions and offer guidance. Remember: the more you tell us, the more we can help you!
We hope you enjoy your stay in /r/AskNYC and gain some useful information from your visit. Thank you for your contribution!
For other NYC-related content, check /r/nyc
- /r/NYC (bigger)
- /r/newyorkcity (smaller)
- /r/nyyankees (smaller)
- /r/yankees (bigger)