67,553 subscribers a community for 1 year, 2 monthslast post unknown [+]
In search of answers? Ask the Reddit Ouija board!
NEW: For a no-spoiler version of AskOuija, visit https://ns.reddit.com/r/AskOuija! All answer flairs will be hidden.
0) No shitposting. This includes posts that start with "if this gets X upvotes..."
1) Posts must ask a question (or be answerable in some way).
2) All comments must be a single character, with a couple exceptions:
If you feel that the Ouija has completed its answer, you may comment with "Goodbye" to end the thread.
You may add commentary as long as it's a child comment of a "goodbye" (in reply to a "goodbye", in reply to a comment that's replying to a "goodbye", etc).
3) You may not reply directly to your own letter comment (this includes replying to your own letter with a Goodbye) but you can still reply multiple times in a thread.
4) You may not help answer your own question. You can still reply to a Goodbye, but you cannot add letters or Goodbyes. You've done your job; let the spirits do theirs.
5) No bots. (With the exception of the amazing Ouija Bot.)
These rules are a work-in-progress and subject to change. Feedback is welcome.
The Ouija Bot [source]
The Ouija Bot will flair threads with the Ouija's answer. It will do this for threads that contain a "goodbye" that meets the comment score threshold. It runs every hour on the hour (roughly).
Goodbye threshold: 10 points
(This is just the default... check the Ouija Configuration Guide for information on how to customize this value for your post.)
If you think the Ouija Bot jumped the gun and would like a submission reflaired, report the post (not the Goodbye) as "Missing or Incorrect Flair". The Ouija Bot will reprocess your post the next time it runs.
Friends of the Ouija: