33,980 subscribers a community for 6 years, 7 monthslast post today [+]
Brexit and Leaving the EU
- Article 50 has been triggered - as at 12:30 on 29/03/2017
- [Brexit - All you need to know so far] (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32810887)
- What does this mean? What now?
- Everything else
Include your question in the title; it will increase the likelihood of getting an answer
Posts with no content will be removed. Include some text in the post such as more information or your experience or opinion.
Please refrain from posting personally identifiable information about individuals.
No pointless rants; please try and encourage discussion, not just vent your anger.
If you have any type of medical issue, please call the free NHS non-emergency helpline on 111, or visit your GP. Reddit is not a good place to seek medical advice.
No surveys or questionnaires.
Please use /r/techsupport for problems with your internet service or computers. Also try DownDetector
I want to ask about...
- /r/LegalAdviceUK or /r/HousingUK
Getting a UK Visa and/or eligibility
- Please visit /r/ukvisa
UK Political Discussion
- Please visit /r/ukpolitics
I'm new or coming to the UK