78,067 subscribers a community for 8 years, 2 monthslast post today [+]
Welcome to BDSMcommunity
A hub for discussion, questions, help and conversation. Read below for this community's guidelines.
Our subreddit family
- If you are found out to be under 18 your post will be removed and you will be banned from our entire subreddit family.
- Pictures or videos of underage people in any context are not allowed.
2. Don't spam.
- Spam posts will be removed and regular spammers will be banned.
- Personal blog links (Tumblr, etc.) and self promotion (Etsy shops, etc.) count as spam.
- Name calling and personal attacks.
- Homophobia, sexism, racism, etc.
- Purposefully inciting arguments.
- Linking to posts from subreddits outside our family to complain about or brigade.
- Any discussion or accusations of TRP or any other "pill" rhetoric or philosophies.
- Purposely inflammatory posts.
- Complaints about the official Discord or members of the Discord.
- Personal ads belong in /r/BDSMpersonals.
- Advertising outside chat groups (Kik, Skype, Discord, etc.) is not allowed in any of our subreddits.
- Do not give out personal contact information (Kik, Skype, Email, etc.).
- Please don't redirect people posting personal ads to /r/BDSMpersonals. Report the posts and let the mods take care of it.
- Please try to include a question or discussion prompt in your text posts.
- Erotica, stories, anecdotes, vents, rants, gushes, brags, confessions, essays, journals, etc. don't offer much to be discussed and are better suited for /r/BDSMerotica or our monthly casual chat threads stickied at the top of the subreddit.
- Posts with nothing or little more than links to images or articles belong in /r/BDSM, not /r/BDSMcommunity.
- Posts that offer little to be discussed run the risk of being removed.
7. Surveys must be vetted by the mods.
- Read our policy on surveys here.
- The /r/BDSM family mods will take things on a case by case basis and remove posts/comments and ban users at their discretion.