36,828 subscribers a community for 7 years, 2 monthslast post 147 days ago [+]
- Include both the common name and scientific name if known in the title, otherwise describe the plant as much as possible.
- Include the resolution in [brackets] in the title.
- Only submit static images.
- Videos, collections, interactive images/websites, and articles are not allowed.
- Do not submit a shortened link using a URL shortener like tinyurl.
- Make sure your image is hosted by an approved host.
- Original source is allowed and preferred over the approved hosts. If your submission is not on the list of approved hosts, but it is an original source, please use the tag [OS] so your submission is not removed in error. If your image is rehosted from another approved host it will be removed.
- If you took the photo yourself, you can signify this by using the tag [OC] (original content) and after 24 hours you will be given special flair. If you don't receive flair after a few days feel free to message the mods.
- If you have any questions check out the FAQ.
Check out /r/NotSafeForNature (NSFW)!
Other subreddits you may enjoy: