13,867 subscribers a community for 3 years, 1 monthlast post 23 days ago [+]
Official subreddit for http://averagejoeaudiophile.blogspot.com/
What is /r/budgetaudiophile about?
- A subreddit for all budget minded audiophiles and enthusiasts looking to grow into real speakers and out of PC branded systems.
- A place to ask questions about speakers, amps, DACs, parts, pieces and to show off.
- Feel free to post links to sales and good deals. Amazon, Newegg, Slickdeals, Woot ect.
- Keep personal sales to the monthly sticky post and cross post to /r/AVexchange when possible.
- While you can ask about bluetooth speakers, soundbars and PC speakers, all will be bested by similarly priced separate systems. It is highly recommended to put your money else ware.
- If someone is being helpful and you agree with their advice, then Upvote it. If someone is being helpful but you don’t agree, then explain why before you downvote. If someone is being insulting or rude or spamming, then Report it.
I have $XXX.XX to spend, what should I buy? A newbies suggested product list.
Guides And Resources
THE NUMBER ONE RULE
- Be nice, be helpful. Don't be rude, don't be a jerk.
- Post tags
MANDATORY If looking for purchase advice, please tag your post with your national location at the start. While there are some great budget options out there in the US, those options are not always available for the same prices else ware.
- [GERMANY] ect.
SUGGESTED to help keep things a bit more organized include your Max price point for purchase advice
- [$100] ect.
If you want to show off your new or existing set up use something like
- [SHOW OFF]
NO AFFILIATE LINKS, but if you find a great deal one something and want to share use.
Also check out!
If you want to hang out with /r/redditaudio on IRC, you can join #redditaudio on irc.freenode.net.
Also now seen on voat.co