35,663 subscribers a community for 6 years, 9 monthslast post today [+]
Notre sub est bilingue, veuillez soumettre vos articles et vos postes dans la langue officielle qui vous plaît.
Moderators will not remove any posts based on opinion. We will, however, remove posts we believe detract from the conversation, as described in the rules below.
(This is a summary. You can find the full text of the rules here.)
- Headline titles should be changed only when the original headline is unclear.
- Be respectful.
- Keep submissions and comments substantive.
- Avoid direct advocacy.
- Link submissions must be about Canadian politics and recent.
- Post only one news article per story. (with one exception)
- Replies to removed comments or removal notices will be removed without notice, at the discretion of the moderators.
- Downvoting posts or comments, along with urging others to downvote, is not allowed in this subreddit. Bans will be given on the first offence.
If you wish to dispute a moderator's action, please message the moderation team.
Do not use URL shorteners. The spam filter may get upset.
If you report a link, please explain why, either by leaving a brief note under "other" as the report reason, or by messaging the moderators.
Self-posts to spur discussion or debate are encouraged; please see our guidelines.
Please submit the non-mobile version of articles whenever possible.
Please avoid mentioning anticipated downvotes on your posts ("I'm going to get downvoted for this, but..."). Downvoting isn't allowed in /r/CanadaPolitics.
Read the reddiquette.
| Date | Time(ET) | Name | Description | |:--------:|:-------------:|:-------------:|:---------------------:| | — | — | — | — |
Canada Politics Humour - More lighthearted discussion of Canadian politics.