339,758 subscribers a community for 3 years, 9 monthslast post today [+]
neatured sub » r/Wholesomenosleep
- [more] last months » r/HumansBeingBros
The friendlier part of reddit faq
Share a story, ask a question, or start a conversation about anything you desire. Maybe you'll make some friends in the process.
- We have a set of etiquette guidelines that we expect users to adhere to »
- Remember the human - be respectful
- Don't be vitriolic - toxic, flaming, trolling, harassment, offensive
- Respect Privacy - soliciting pics or personal information
- Sensitive or Controversial - agenda pushing or not being objective
Banned topics of discussion
- Some topics don't fit the atmosphere of the sub and are better suited elsewhere »
- Heavily focused on self-loathing, depression, suicidal thoughts or intent
- Heavily focused on personal matters, trauma or death
- Inferring sexual content, fetishes or gross content
- Seeking Medical or Legal advice
- Explicit drug use discussion
- Loaded questions or statements
- Stirring drama, meta reddit bans or issues
- Questions with a specific obtainable answer
- Advertising, Self-Promotion, Spam, or Begging
- Annoying formatting such as CAPS and aLt CaPs
- Seeking relationship & dating advice, statements on a crush, ex or significant other
- Venting without any avenue for discussion
- Common recurring anniversaries
- Be sure your thread opens up conversation & maintains a positive atmosphere that encourages users to participate »
- Provide context in the submission text that directly relates to the title.
- Open up conversation for users to comment - it's ok to ask leading questions.
- Posts should have a clear topic of focus.
Don't abandon your threads
- We're here to talk, we don't want the submitter to make a thread and completely ignore it »
- The submitter is required to reply to any top comment within the first 3 hours.
- Don't make a thread if you are going to be away and not able to participate in the thread.
- If you have come back and would like your thread reapproved, shoot us a modmail.
Moderation message the mods
Message to the mods for any issues
Please don't hesitate to message us for any reason, we're not that scary.
- Most posts may be reapproved, send us a mail and we can help you to get your thread back up.
- If you are a returning OP who has abandoned their thread, mail us and we'll approve your post.
- If you think your submission may have been caught in our spam filter, mail us for approval.
Removal & Warnings
Abusive posts of any kind are subject to an immediate ban.
- Posts that derail discussion with the deliberate intent of provoking other users will be removed:
- NOT OK: Dismissive, Generalizing Statements or Personalized Attacks
- NOT OK: Hate Speech: False Facts, Flawed Argumentation, Divisive Language, Dehumanizing Metaphors, and/or Slurs
- NOT OK: Unsolicited sexual advances
Help us by giving feedback & reporting
- We need your help to help us keep the sub safe »
If you see any questionable content, please let us know.
When reporting, please explain why you think it should be removed.
- You can also do this via the report link on the bottom of every submission by selecting
otherand filling out the textarea.
- Send us message anytime.
Follow reddit's official policies
- We enforce reddit's official site wide policies & informal values »
- Reddit Content Policy are reddit's official site wide rules.
- Reddiquette is an informal expression of the values of many redditors, as written by redditors themselves. Please abide by it the best you can.
- Mod Guidelines for healthy communities.
Subreddits of interest directory
other nice subs
rando subs who modmailed us