14,710 subscribers a community for 3 years, 3 monthslast post today [+]
Be sure to check out /r/ProjectPanda to join in on the CreepShots discussion!
Welcome to CreepShots
Thank you for visiting our subreddit. Now that you are here, the first question in your mind may very well be 'What is a CreepShot?'
Creepshots are CANDID. If a person is posing for and/or aware that a picture is being taken, then it ceases to be candid and thus is no longer a creepshot. A creepshot captures the natural, raw sexiness of the subject without their vain attempts at putting on a show for the camera. That is the essence of the creepshot, that is what makes a true creepshot worth the effort and that is why this subreddit exists.
Use stealth, cunning and deviousness to capture the beauty of your unsuspecting, chosen target.
With the sudden surge in popularity of this subreddit, we have had to implement a new set of rules.
The most important of these is: no suggestive or sexual content featuring minors. Click here for more information. The rest are:
- All posts must be Original Content (OC) and of the creeper variety.
- Cross[x] posts are acceptable as long as they are OC.
- NO UPSKIRT SHOTS This is against the law and forbidden on this subreddit.
- No photos taken on/in/around school settings or of "school girls" unless you can confirm that they are not minors. Posts that can not be confirmed will be removed.
- Don't advertise your own website here.
- Do not post pictures of anyone in a situation where they would have a reasonable expectation of privacy. This includes anyplace not considered public property, as well as changerooms, washroooms, etc. Sleeping on the couch in your living room? Great, don't post it here. Sunbathing in their backyard? Awesome, don't post it here. This is not a rule, THIS IS THE LAW.
A warm and friendly community
There are a few people who have been upset about the content of CreepShots but it is vital for them to remember this: there is nothing illegal about this subreddit whatsoever. We may be immoral, creepy, sinister (some may even accuse us of being 'disturbed') individuals but there is nothing here that breaks any laws. When you are in public, you do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy. We kindly ask women to respect our right to admire your bodies and stop complaining.
We are no different than paparazzi. Except we celebrate beauty without being paid for it.
Rather than condemn our community, why not become a part of it? Feel free to create a Reddit user account and join in our discussions. You will find us to be a warm, friendly, creepy bunch of people.
We are also an active, self-policing site. Please click here and message the moderators immediately if you find rule-breaking posts.
Banner photos are available HERE.
YouTube celebrity Philip DeFranco on CreepShots.
If you have any other questions, message the Creepy Mods below at any time. We are here for you.