251,144 subscribers a community for 2 years, 8 monthslast post today [+]
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." — Winston Churchill
1) Every type of cringe: videos, pictures, bad facebook "memes".etc.
2) Minors/adults acting like idiots.
3) Solo videos (the mods at r/cringe require a "situation" with 2+ people).
5) Mirrored content.
6) People usually post things that get removed from the original subs, but again, all good cringe is welcome here.
1) Block out all personal info (addresses, phone numbers, social media links, full names.etc.) This is a global rule on reddit - violating it can get you shadowbanned by the website admins.
~~1.5) Block out usernames as well. Public pages maintained by celebrities are fine.~~
1.6) Don't go out of your way to target individual users.
1.7) Although not a universal requirement, blocking out usernames is still a good idea. Posts containing usernames may lead to brigading, and will be removed at our discretion.
1.8) No linking to predatory websites such as Dailymotion.
2) Make sure it's actual cringe. We’ll enforce some basic standards of quality to prevent this place from going to shit.
If the video is not instant cringe, please link to the specific time when the cringe happens. Nobody wants to watch a long intro.
Misleading, context-free, low-quality or meta shitposts are subject to removal.
If your post is hovering at 0-1 points with a ~50% rating after several hours, we may remove it.
3) Don't be a faggot. If you want to make dramatic selfposts about "bullying", preach social justice topics or white knight for m'ladies, you belong in the original cringe subs.
4) Read the global rules. They apply to all subreddits, and we have no control over them.
4.1) Witch hunts of any kind are strictly prohibited. This is part of a site wide rule found in the normal rules that most of you never read, such as this about witch hunts or this link here. Inciting any sort of riot may get you banned not only from this sub, but also Reddit as a whole. More here...
5) Report obvious satire. We will give that post a yellow flair to help voters make an informed decision.
6) This is not a politically correct sub. If you get offended by "casual racism" or mean flairs/comments, CringeAnarchy is not for you.
Please report any cucks, white knights or social justice faggots you see, and we will flair them accordingly.