275,564 subscribers a community for 2 years, 10 monthslast post today [+]
"Always give your best. Never get discouraged. Never be petty. Always remember, others may hate you. Those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself."
— Richard Nixon
1) Block out all personal info (addresses, phone numbers, social media links, full names.etc.) This is a global rule on reddit - violating it can get you shadowbanned by the website admins.
1.5) Don't go out of your way to target individual users.
1.6) Blocking out usernames is always a good idea. Posts containing usernames may lead to brigading, and will be removed at our discretion.
2) Make sure it's actual cringe. Misleading, context-free, low-quality or meta shitposts are subject to removal.
3) Don't be a faggot. If you want to make dramatic selfposts about "bullying", preach social justice topics or white knight for m'ladies, you belong in the original cringe subs.
4) Read the global rules. They apply to all subreddits, and we have no control over them.
- 4.1) Witch hunts of any kind are strictly prohibited. This is part of a site wide rule found in the normal rules that most of you never read, such as this about witch hunts or this link here. Inciting any sort of riot may get you banned not only from this sub, but also Reddit as a whole. More here...
5) Report obvious satire. We will give that post a yellow flair to help voters make an informed decision.
6) This is not a politically correct sub. If you get offended by "casual racism" or mean flairs/comments, CringeAnarchy is not for you.
Please report any cucks, white knights or social justice faggots you see, and we will flair them accordingly.