483,806 subscribers a community for 8 years, 6 monthslast post today [+]
Brand new to Dungeons & Dragons? Check out our Getting Started Guide!
Learn more about our sub at the /r/DnD wiki.
- It is recommended that you go into your preferences and increase your displayed links to 100.
- The filters work on reddit mobile. Most apps include their own filtering systems.
- All Posts
- No Art
- Just Art
- DM Posts
- 5e Posts
- 3/3.5e Posts
- Other Filters
- Both the title and the content of posts must directly relate to Dungeons & Dragons.
- Do not suggest, promote, or perform piracy. This includes illegally distributed official material (TSR, WotC), reproductions, dubious PDFs, and websites or applications which use or distribute non-SRD rules content.
- All images must be original content, must include [OC] or [Art] in the title, and must be accompanied by a description in the comments of at least 400 characters. Also note our banned subjects list.
- When discussing a specific edition, include the edition in the title or select the appropriate link-flair.
- Do not use URL shorteners.
- Any time you intend to post any self-promotion, message the mods ahead of time. This includes art commissions, modules, maps, podcasts, streams, etc, whether you are charging for them or not.
- Follow the reddit content policy, including the provisions on unwelcome content and prohibited behavior.
- If you believe a rule has been broken, please report the offending post/comment. Do not attempt to call anyone out.
Please read the rules wiki page for a more detailed break-down of each rule.
- Laetha's DM Generator
- Choosing an Edition
- Getting Started / Learning to Play
- Character Generation
- Map/World Generation
- New DM Guide
- Want Professional Looking Homebrews?
- Mobile Apps
- Social Issues At the Table
Play D&D Online
- Fantasy Grounds
- 3D Virtual Tabletop
- d20 Pro
- Tabletop Simulator
- Power VTT
Looking for a Game Store?
- Wizards store locator.
- BoardGameGeeks Friendly Local Game Store List.
- BoardGaming.com's Local Game Stores
- /r/RPG General Role Playing Games
- /r/LFG Looking For Group
- /r/dndmaps All maps, big and small, for your campaign
- /r/characterdrawing Drawings of PCs/NPCs/commissioned works
- /r/DnDBehindTheScreen Related to the art of DMing
/r/DnDGreentext Humorous D&D stories
For a full list, see the Related Subreddits wiki page.
Boring Legal Stuff
^(Wizards of the Coast, Dungeons & Dragons, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries. © 2018 Wizards. All Rights Reserved.)
^(This subreddit is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This subreddit may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, Dungeons & Dragons® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at www.wizards.com.)