136,627 subscribers a community for 3 years, 6 monthslast post 1 day ago [+]
>#### The Subreddit Culture
We are an archive of resources for new and experienced Dungeon Masters. It is the sole function of this community to catalogue tools, resources, guides, and ready-to-play options for any edition of Dungeons & Dragons. We are a moderated, curated board of "intermediate" (and beyond) DM content.
We are not here to teach you how to DM. Please go to /r/DMAcademy for general DM questions and story help.
We are a curated subreddit. This means every post must be approved by a mod.
- We are not a general Q&A subreddit, we are an archive. Please read our rules and search before you post!
>#### The Subreddit Rules
- Respect your fellow DMs. Assholes are banned for life. Debate, don't fight.
- Do not shitpost here. Art, terrain, multimedia, props, polls, drama, and recaps are similarly not welcome.
- Commenting is encouraged by the community, and downvoting is discouraged.
- All submissions must be original content (OC) and submitted by the creator.
- We are an archive - please search before you post!
- You may include a link to a blog or a Patreon if you are a regular, recognizable contributor.
- You may post DM's Guild products if you are a regular, recognizable contributor, and if they are free and as much detail as possible is included in the post. Advertising of any other kind is prohibited. This includes video links.
- We welcome all new citizens to contribute to any ongoing projects and to check our Wiki for tons of resources.
- All posts will be approved or removed at the discretion of the moderation team at any time.