18,071 subscribers a community for 2 years, 2 monthslast post unknown [+]
Trump has the mind of a six-year-old, though perhaps not the vocabulary...
1) The strip you paste Trump's head over has to contain dialogue that Trump might actually say. You can edit dialogue so Calvin's name is missing or certain words (perhaps too intelligent for Donald) are gone. But just putting Trump's head on Calvin acting like a kid is missing the point. Any comics that change more than names must be flaired as "heavily defaced".
2) Other politicians are welcome, just be sure to flair the post as "Guest Starring" if they are with Trump or "Spin-Off" if they are in place of Trump. Obviously, Rule #1 still applies. Calvin complaining about homework does not warrant Ben Carson's face plastered over it.
3) Color of heads must match the color of the strip. Come on, people, be classy.
4) Reposts are only allowed after 30 days. If you post a strip that you did not create, please give credit to the creator. Redone strips with faces you think might work better are acceptable after a reasonable period of time. If you only wait a few days, it will likely be removed.
5) Only links to imgur or reddit image-hosting will be allowed. Do not promote your own blog/twitter here. Donald and Hobbes is reddit-borne and we'd like to keep it that way.
6) Maligning user flair courtesy of Tawny Donny is granted to users who have made significant contributions to this subreddit. If you haven't received flair but feel your work merits insult, feel free to message the mods.
7) Have fun and try not to think worse of Calvin. He's only six. Trump's going on 70 and still hasn't grown up.
50 Trump head cutouts, courtesy of /u/Hasselbuddy
Subreddit design by /u/-TracerBullet