14,933 subscribers a community for 7 yearslast post today [+]
Welcome to /r/ElectricalEngineering!
A place to ask questions, discuss topics and share projects related to Electrical Engineering.
- Keep posts specific and to the point.
- No advertising of products, services or personal websites/blogs.
- Be respectful of others opinions. Intelligently explain why they are wrong, don't just say they're an "idiot".
- No tech support questions on consumer products, unless it is truly an engineering problem. /r/gadgets is a better place for non-engineering problems.
- Posts about home/business electrical should be taken to /r/electricians.
- Posts related to education that are not specifically EE should be taken to /r/EngineeringStudents.
- We will not do your homework for you. If you'd like help with an assignment, feel free to post the question along with your progress so far and specific questions that you have. Generic "Please solve this problem" posts will be removed.
- If you ask a question and it gets answered please add the "Solved" or similar flair to the post.
If you find a post violating one of these rules please report it so the mods can review it ASAP.
- All About Circuits
- Basic Electronics Tutorials
- The Scientist and Engineer's Guide to Digital Signal Processing
- Falstad Physics/Circut Simulator
- EE Q&A (Stack Exchange)
If you can't find your submission it was probably caught by Reddit's spam filter. Send the moderators a message and we'll unblock it as soon as possible.