11,164 subscribers a community for 6 years, 2 monthslast post today [+]
Welcome to /r/ElectricalEngineering!
A place to ask questions, discuss topics and share projects related to Electrical Engineering.
- Keep posts specific and to the point.
- No advertising of products, services or personal websites/blogs.
- Be respectful of others opinions. Intelligently explain why they are wrong, don't just say they're an "idiot".
- No tech support questions on consumer products, unless it is truly an engineering problem. /r/gadgets is a better place for non-engineering problems.
- Posts about home/business electrical should be taken to /r/electricians.
- Posts related to education that are not specifically EE should be taken to /r/EngineeringStudents.
- If you ask a question and it gets answered please add the "Solved" or similar flair to the post.
If you find a post violating one of these rules please report it so the mods can review it ASAP.
- All About Circuits
- Basic Electronics Tutorials
- The Scientist and Engineer's Guide to Digital Signal Processing
- Falstad Physics/Circut Simulator
- EE Q&A (Stack Exchange)
If you can't find your submission it was probably caught by Reddit's spam filter. Send the moderators a message and we'll unblock it as soon as possible.