83,293 subscribers a community for 2 years, 1 monthlast post today [+]
This subreddit is dedicated to documenting, parodying, discussing, and countering the insane amount of Trump spam.
If you don't like anti-Trump spam, this is not the right place for you.
[PIZZAGATE DEBUNKED] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OrX0U4qwTM)
| Date| Event| ---|---
Trump trolls aren't welcome unless they are able to remain within certain boundaries of discussion.
Maintain some civility and decorum. No calls for violence or personal attacks. This also includes repeatedly using whataboutism, gaslighting, sea-lioning or other forms of clear bad faith arguments.
Off-topic posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will be banned. This subreddit is meant to be anti-Trump, let's keep it that way.
No low-effort shitposts except on Saturday. This includes posts begging for votes ("<---" or "Upvote to ..." posts), reposts, and karmawhoring. You can shitpost, but only if it is a good shitpost.
No bigotry, including racism, sexism, and Islamophobia. Sic-quotes containing slurs are allowed.
No self-promotion. Please do not post blog spam or try to sell anything for personal gain.
No linking to or mentioning antagonistic subreddits. Screenshots are allowed provided they black out all user names.
No misleading content, including sensationalist articles, fake news, or satire presented as real news.
No conspiracy theories without sufficient evidence to back up your claims. Breitbart, InfoWars, and Hannity do not count. We landed on the moon. Vaccines do not cause autism. Hillary Clinton did not kill Seth Rich. Pizzagate is not a thing. NASA is not running a child sex ring on Mars.
If you liked ETS, you might also like:
Subs for anti-Trump movements:
Subs for anti-Trump protests:
Other subreddits of interest:
- A Final Response to the "Tell me why Trump is sexist".
- A Final Response Megathread
- List of my 250 article collection of why I dislike trump.
- 10 reasons Donald Trump is bad for America. (None of which is "Because he's literally Hitler.") Pt. 1
- 10 reasons Donald Trump is bad for America. (None of which is "Because he's literally Hitler.") Part 2.
- Refuting Trump's Platform- Megapost
- Reasons we don't like Trump**
- Why 'the wall' is a bad idea.
- Response to "There is no evidence for a Trump-Russia connection."
- [Lawfare's Resource Page on the Trump-Russia Affaire] (https://lawfareblog.com/realnews-trump-et-laffaire-russe-resource-page)
- /r/TrumpInvestigation Wiki
- Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding America’s Violent Far-Right
- Social Psychological Perspectives on Trump Supporters
- [20 Lessons from the 20th Century] (http://www.openculture.com/2017/01/20-lessons-from-the-20th-century-about-how-to-defend-democracies-from-authoritarianism.html) - How to Defend Democracy from Authoritarianism by Yale Historian Timothy Snyder.
- The Town Hall Project - Find a Town Hall near you.
- Indivisible Guide - Step-by-step comprehensive guide and useful tools for individuals, groups, and organizations looking to get Congress to listen.
- 5 Calls - 5 Calls does the research for each issue, determining which representatives are most influential for which topic, collecting phone numbers for those offices and writing scripts that clearly articulate a progressive position. You just have to call.
- Resistbot - Text “RESIST” to 50409 or message me on Facebook and I’ll find out who represents you in Congress, and deliver your message to them in under 2 minutes. No downloads or apps required.
- Contacting Congress - All of your representatives' information in one spot, including local contact info. Information comes from each representative's official government page and Wikipedia. Local rep info comes from Google's Civic Info API.