50,021 subscribers a community for 8 years, 6 monthslast post today [+]
Bienvenue sur /r/French, l'espace reddit pour apprendre et enseigner le français!
Welcome to /r/French, the place for learning and teaching French!
We're a community for those learning the French language. You will find conversations on vocabulary, grammar, phrases, idioms, and anything else pertaining to French. This community is also open to talking about different ways to go about learning French, whether that be online, in a class, or anywhere else.
Homework help is not allowed in any form. Direct these posts to /r/frenchhelp.
If you would like to advertise on /r/French, please message the mods prior to posting.
Translation requests are not allowed here. Please direct these posts to /r/translator. If you have made an attempt to translate something, feel free to ask for corrections here on /r/French.
See this if you are unaware of your language level.
Can't type accents? Switch to the U.S. International Keyboard. Available for all computer platforms.
^< Paid Courses
- Learn French with Alexa
^< Further Resources
- Quizlet Flash Cards
- About.com French Guide
- Linguee French Dictionary
- Sublingual Chrome Extension
- Citizen Linguist
- More Resources
- Even More Resources
^< Language Exchange
- /r/language_exchange (most active)
^< French In Action
>> Media Posts
>> Advice Posts
>> AMA Threads
>> Approved Ads
- Message the Mods
- Rules * Rule 1: Be Respectful. Correct mistakes gently and with good intentions. Do not discriminate or make remarks about dialects, races, religion, gender, etc. * Rule 2: All advertisements are not to be posted without mod approval. Any ad without the "approved ad" flair should be reported. * Rule 3: Homework help is not allowed. Natives & French learners are urged not to help anyone with these requests. * Rule 4: Translation/transcription requests are not allowed. Direct them to /r/translator. Natives & French learners are urged not to help anyone with these requests. * Rule 5: Posts must remain SFW. Specifically, avoid posting content of a sexual nature. * Rule 6: Posts must be related to French learning or culture.
- Info * Scheduled Threads * Wiki * Resources