151,473 subscribers a community for 5 years, 4 monthslast post 32 days ago [+]
Welcome to Glitch.
"A personal, everyday-mode experience for which you have no explanation."
This is a place to share true stories of weird coincidences, synchronicities and unexplained odd events that have happened to you.
Most people have experiences of knowing someone was about to call before they did, or have other highly unlikely coincidences or synchronicities happen. Some people experience dreams of (usually mundane but specific) things that later come true, or strong feelings of intuition that save them from accidents or worse.
This is a place to share the things we usually tell ourselves to forget, because they're just too out of step with what experience tells us reality should be like.
Recommended - To get a feel for what this sub is about, please read the original thread that led to this subreddit being created.
As a general rule of thumb:
● If an experience gave you the feeling that reality was not behaving how you expected it should.
● If what you experienced could be described as a "glitch" in a simulated reality or a dreamlike environment.
● If you knew something you had no way of knowing, or you saw something that was seemingly impossible happen.
That's what we're about here. Ghost stories/horror stories, claims of having "powers" etc and posting fiction are not allowed.
● Place the tag at the start of the post title.
● All untagged posts must be direct glitch reports about yourself or someone you know.
● Use [META] and [THEORY] tags to indicate a general comment or a theory about glitches. See related post.
● Use an [EXPERIMENT] tag to indicate a post about an investigation into glitches. Strictly moderated.
1 - Please do not post fictional stories here!
2 - Posts must be appropriately tagged.
3 - Mandela Effect reports, including Berenst#in Bears, should preferably be posted to /r/MandelaEffect.
4 - If you saw a ghost or a UFO or had an "encounter", this isn't the place to post about it.
5 - Fictional scary stories should be posted to /r/NoSleep.
6 - Non-fictional scary stories should be posted to /r/LetsNotMeet and /r/TheTruthIsHere.
7 - When you were a kid... stop and consider whether it was a result of confusion, or childhood dreams and fantasies before posting. DO NOT POST STORIES FROM WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD IF YOU CAN HELP IT.
8 - When I was drunk or had taken drugs... these are not "everyday-mode" experiences; they are not glitches.
9 - Report posts that are not glitches, or do not follow our rules.
10 - Obey the rules.