36,800 subscribers a community for 8 years, 7 monthslast post today [+]
Welcome to /r/GradSchool!
For those of us who are in, planning to go to, or have miraculously survived the wonderful world of graduate school.
Users can edit their own flair! A '*' after the degree denotes active candidacy.
- No NSFW Content.
- No Reposts.
- Posts must foster reasonable discussion.
- No editorialized link titles.
- No Political Posts (Unbiased news on politics is welcomed. Demeaning other users/groups and inciting a witch-hunt is not.)
- Survey requests must be specifically relevant to Graduate Students and may not be auto-posted.
- Questions about Academia: /r/AskAcademia
- Questions about Graduate Admissions: /r/GradAdmissions
- Read this before asking about how to get in with a bad GPA
- Read this before asking questions about posting links to collect data, a survey, etc
- There's a new subreddit full of peers to help you stay on track with your goals. /r/gradabilibuddies/ is private, to ensure high-relevance posts
- If you've lost a parent, here's a support group
Big thanks to Mods /u/frugaldutchman and /r/hisplan for creating and writing the subreddit sidebar, etc.