17,508,385 subscribers a community for 8 years, 6 monthslast post today [+]
Please check out our Rules and FAQs
Click here to request being added to our calendar.
Click here to search AMAs by category!
Consider supporting our Patreon
AMAs are scheduled in Eastern Time (GMT-4:00).
Date|Time|Person|Description :-:|:-:|:-:|:-: 11 Dec|10am|Allison Bishop|computer science professor and children's book author 11 Dec|2pm|Becky Cloonan|writer, illustrator, cartoonist 11 Dec|4pm|John Tye|Whistleblower and lawyer representing whistleblowers 11 Dec|8pm|Jared Polis|Representative Jared Polis-Net Neutrality fight ISN'T over 12 Dec|11am|Lee McQueen|Independent U.S. House candidate, AR Dist 4 12 Dec|1pm|eHealth Team|First Online Health Exchange 12 Dec|1:30pm|Ayah Bdeir|Inventor, CEO of littleBits 13 Dec|2pm|Mohamad Tayba|Alliant Credit Union’s Fraud Manager 13 Dec|2pm|Maia Christopher, Karen Baker, Michael Seto|Sexual Abuse Perpetration 13 Dec|4pm|Ted Eisenberg|Plastic surgeon Guinness World Record for most augmentations 14 Dec|12pm|Steve Winter|National Geographic Photographer 19 Dec|2pm|Eric McCormack, Brad Wright|Eric, Travelers, Will & Grace. Brad, Creator Travelers, SG-1 20 Dec|2pm|ABCs and Rice (Tammy, Huok, Jess, and Justin)|Team that runs a non-profit school in Cambodia 25 Dec|2pm|Douglas Laux|Former CIA Case Officer
AMAs should be about:
- Something uncommon that plays a central role in your life, or
- A truly interesting and unique event.
- Explanation and examples of this rule can be found here
All AMAs require proof.
- Proof should be included in the text of the post when you start your AMA. If it must remain confidential, you can message it to the moderators and we can verify you.
- See here for tips concerning proof and examples
- Requests must be reasonable and realistic. All requests must have 5 questions for the person being requested.
- Requests for celebrities must contain their public contact info in the body of the request.
- See here for information about requests
- All initial responses to posters must contain a properly punctuated question.
- Attempting to bypass this rule by adding a ? to a non question will result in a permanent ban.
- See more on our comment removals policy here
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Step-by-step guide to doing an AMA
- Related subreddits
- Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook!
> 6 Jun
> Anti-Poaching Pilot/IT Guy Specialized Profession > > ># > 27 Jul > Vacuum Repair Man Specialized Profession > > ># > 8 Jun > Plastic Surgeon Medical > > ># > 5 Jul > NASA Juno Project Science >
> 9 Apr > Former CIA Case Officer Military > >