36,315 subscribers a community for 4 years, 5 monthslast post 1 day ago [+]
All of your image stabilization needs in one subreddit! Here you'll find shakycam unshaken, rotating objects unrotated, moving objects made still, and more. Share your stabilizations or make a request!
Image stabilization software:
- Hugin Panorama Creator [tutorial]
- Blender [tutorial]
- Deshaker [tutorial]
- After Effects [tutorial]
- GIMP, Photoshop, etc. for manual stabilization
Other useful information:
Know other stabilization software not listed here? Let us know and we'll add it to the list. Post a tutorial for your favorite stabilizer, and we can link it from the sidebar!
SORT BY CATEGORY
- All posts
- All stabilizations
- Custom stabilizations
- Stabilized requests
- Waiting requests
- All requests
- If you're posting a stabilization and it's not your original content, do your absolute best to give credit where credit is due. If you don't know whose OC it is, say so in the comments. It's the decent, human thing to do, folks.
- Try not to repost, please. If somebody else has already posted a stabilization, you may post a different stabilization, especially if it is significantly different. This album (from this post) is an example of three significantly different stabilizations.
- If you fulfill a request, you are encouraged to submit your stabilization as a new post, linking your post and the original request post to each other in the comments sections. If you do not wish to make a new post, you can comment on the request post with a direct link to your stabilization.
- Make use of the link flair. If you've made a request, make sure to update the flair once your request has been fulfilled.
- This sub is a friendly place. Death, gore, and serious injury belong in /r/WTFStabilization; sex and gratuitous nudity belong in /r/motiontrackedboobs or /r/MotionTrackedPorn. If you're not sure whether your content falls in one of these categories, message the mods for approval before submitting.
- Preferred hosts: imgur, gfycat, and YouTube. Your post won't necessarily get removed if you host elsewhere, but please stick to those hosts whenever possible.