34,363 subscribers a community for 8 yearslast post today [+]
~~Choose your flair by clicking the (edit) button directly above!~~
A subreddit for Japanese RPGs, past and present.
- News and articles
- Informative self-posts
- Trailers & Promotional Gameplay
- Follow Reddiquette
- Images are not allowed
- Do not ask for specific questions about specific games. Try GameFAQs.
- Do not ask which game you should play. Try /r/gamingsuggestions.
- Do not ask for game recommendations. Try /r/gamingsuggestions or /r/askgames.
- No personal streams or Let's Plays.
- No low-effort posts.
Use spoiler tags when necessary.
[X kills Y!](/spoiler) = X kills Y!
No blatant self-promotion.
For more details on the rules, read here.
If your post disappears, please contact the moderators in modmail to see if it got caught in the spam filter.
Scheduled JRPG Weekly Discussions
- Monday: Suggestion Request Free For All
- Thursday: Let's Play / Stream JRPG Weekly
- Friday: What have you been playing, and what do you think of it?
- Sunday: Music Sunday
Free For All, Let's Plays/Streams, and Music must be posted as a comment in their respective weekly post, not on the front page.
- Unofficial /r/jrpg Discord Chat
- JRPG vs. WRPG
- JRPG Release Date Calendar for 2017
- Check out and edit our wiki!
- Complete List of JRPGs / Help us add to it!
- /r/JRPG's Best of 2016 and archived years
- /r/JRPG's Official Recommended Games List for All Systems (2011-12) and the archived version from 2010
- How long to beat/complete a certain JRPG
Other subreddits you may enjoy