25,594 subscribers a community for 8 monthslast post unknown [+]
A COLLABORATIVE CHRONICLE OF POSSIBLY THE MOST HISTORIC SCANDAL IN US HISTORY
Chronicle: a factual written account of important or historical events in the order of their occurrence.
=================THIS SUB================= Exists for the good of the order Exists for the public interest Is a collaborative effort Is owned by everyone Is owned by no one Is non-dogmatic Is non-partisan Seeks truth Chronicles ==========================================
- Created May 21^st 2017
A sub-reddit dedicated to Keeping Track by organizing and summarizing the different note-worthy developments surrounding, but not limited to, these ongoing or potential items:
- Impeachment Proceedings
- Special Counsel Investigations
- The Money Laundering Investigation
- The Russia Election Interference Investigation
- The Russia-Trump Campaign Collusion Investigation
- The GOP, Trump & his associates and how they are linked to the above
- Any future investigations or core bodies that may be associated with the above
- Congressional, Judicial, Special Counsel or FBI developments related to the above
This sub-reddit is NOT a political sub. There is no room for partisanship, allegiances, rivalries or policies. This is an information sub-reddit.
Usage of the word political in this description: relating to, affecting, or acting according to the interests of status or authority within an organization rather than matters of principle.
~ Members are encouraged to build their own chronicle based on their own selected time frame.
~ The rhetoric of each summary belongs to its writer and is encouraged to remain neutral, non-speculative and non-commentary.
~ Light humor in titles is allowed.
~ Descriptive connections to past developments can be used, when necessary, to better describe a current development.
~ Members are encouraged to provide advice of any sort to each other in order to help users refine their chronicles.
~ The collaborative community-made chronicle will require deliberation, analysis and cooperation.
1) Summary 1 story at a time whenever possible. All summaries must be sourced and brief. Warnings followed by bans will be issued on a case by case basis if you do not source your material. Justification for an unorthodox, rare or highly-partisan source must be given. Not all sources are equal.
2) Members are free to comment on a story's significance, impact or how the story or summary is related to another story or summary of events. Members are also encouraged to propose suggestions or corrections by sourcing their posts when applicable & explaining the reasoning behind the advice.
3) Members are not free to partake in lazy regurgitated Reddit humor. This is not the place for puns, jokes or over-used Reddit phrases.
4) Members are not free to post comments that are in any way ad hominem attacks against any party above nor any member posting in this sub.
5) Any obvious trolling will be banned immediately.
6) All of the above rules are subject to revision if the community deems it necessary after a constructive discussion.
7) Collaborate, cooperate, chronicle.
=====For the Good of the Order===== > "The application of parliamentary law is the best method yet devised to enable assemblies of any size, with due regard for every member’s opinion, to arrive at the general will on the maximum number of questions of varying complexity in a minimum amount of time and under all kinds of internal climate ranging from total harmony to hardened or impassioned division of opinion."