8,711 subscribers a community for 4 years, 6 monthslast post today [+]
Discussion of LG's 2014 flagship smartphone, the LG G3
- Please post photos in /r/mobilephotography instead of here. This subreddit is for support and discussion of the LG G3.
- Other types of image posts should be posted as a text post, with a link to your image and some amount of description (such as phone model and OS version) to help with your problem.
- Please give a read through our No Stupid Questions thread to see if you can find an answer before you make a new post! You'll more than likely find someone who had the same question or problem!
- Threads asking about how to root, unbrick your device or other common questions covered in the No Stupid Questions or Marshmallow Free-For-All will be removed. This includes things like 'what rom should I use?', 'what kernel should I use?' There are links in the sidebar and in the rotating stickies we have, please use the resources available.
- Suggesting a user should "bake", or reflow their device should have the dangers of doing so specified too. These dangers include the release of harmful fumes and gases, and a high risk of failure. We do not want anybody to get hurt trying this so please either don't do it or be smart when doing it.
Friends of /r/LGG3
- /r/Android - General Android news and discussion
- /r/androidapps - Looking for apps? Try here!
- /r/androidthemes - Home for everything customization related for Android!
- /r/AndroidQuestions - General Android help
- /r/LGG2 - 2013 flagship
- /r/LGGPad - 2013 tablet
- /r/LGG4 - 2015 flagship
- /r/LGV10 - 2015
- /r/LGG5 - 2016 flagship
- /r/lgg6 - 2017 flagship