13,872 subscribers a community for 7 years, 8 monthslast post today [+]
Discussion of and links related to Apple Logic and related technologies, including Logic Pro, Logic Pro X, Logic Remote, MainStage, GarageBand, Audio Units, and any methods or software you use to interact with these. Tutorials and links to learning resources are welcome. AU, or Audio Unit, technology is on-topic, but VSTs are off-topic. Posts about VSTs will be deleted.
Trade in software and services relevant to Logic is permitted, but as with all such things, caveat emptor. You alone are responsible for ensuring a fair and proper exchange.
Piracy is not supported. Do not encourage, normalize, or enable piracy. To do so will earn you an indefinite ban.
Requests for "quick help" will be removed. Reddit is not a real-time platform. Expectations of time constraints for "help" are unreasonable.
Posts should have descriptive titles, not simply "please help" or similar. Posts without descriptive titles will be removed.
- r/Logic_Studio is not solely a tech support forum. Tech support requests are fine, but the scope of r/Logic_Studio is all matters related to Logic and related technologies.
- "Pro" techniques, tips, and advanced discussion of Logic are invited here. The professional and the amateur are both welcome.
- If you do not see yr post show up in a short amount of time, then it may have been falsely reported as spam by a user or reddit itself may have removed it as spam. Please message me, and I will rescue the post.
Logic Studio FAQ-answering threads:
- Using 32-bit and other plugins with Logic X (and Logic 9)
- Free Plugins Lists: • Help: Looking for free Plugins... (instruments and effects), • A decent free Horns VST/AU?
- Aligning Regions: One track snaps to -25, the other snaps to -24.9...
- Resource Overconsumption: • Constant System Overload Issues, • Constant system overloads on X, never happened on 9, • I have 8 tracks running...system overload? help?, • What causes system overload?
- Directional Mixing: Stereo Panning
- Using an iPad: Full Interface Control