96,381 subscribers a community for 9 years, 3 monthslast post today [+]
Rule 1: Be Civil and don't be whiny.
Rule 2: Do not violate OPSEC, COMSEC, INFOSEC, PERSEC (or PII)
Rule 3: No Witch-hunts
Rule 4: No asking for money or advertising. See Wiki for exceptions. All exceptions must be mod approved.
Rule 5: Political post should be related to the military.
Rule 6: No blogspam or clickbait articles.
Rule 7: No Repost
Rule 8: Don't lie to your recruiter.
Rule 9: Don't claim to be something you're not.
Rule 10: No Meme posts (outside of Meme War Monday).
Rule 11: Please make sure NSFW posts
Rule 12: Please contact the mods for AMA's
Rule 13: No joining post.
Rule 14: MOD's have the final say
See full detail of rules Here
Dealing with PTSD?
- Dealing with PTSD and/or having thoughts about suicide?
- Military/Veteran Crisis Line - 1-800-273-TALK (8255) - Press 1 or text 838255 or click here for 24/7 Confidential online support from a caring, qualified VA professional
- Military One Source - 1-800-342-9647
- Wounded Soldier and Family Hotline - 1-800-984-8523
- DStressLine for Marines, attached Sailors, and families when it's needed most - 1-877-476-7734.
- Vets4Warriors - 1-855-838-8255
- CombatStress.org UK 24/7 Helpline 0800 138 1619
- PTSD Resolution UK The PTSD Resolution charity's national counselling programme helps Veterans, Reservists and dependants resolve the symptoms of military trauma and reintegrate into normal work & family life. 0845 021 7873.
- Talking2Minds UK was established with the sole purpose of helping those suffering from PTSD or other severe stress related conditions. They offer free Paradigm therapeutic programs to those most in need within the UK. If you have a general enquiry or would like to find out more, call 0791 712 6708 or email email@example.com
- The Official /r/military IRC Channel
Thanks /u/snimrass for our new banner!