14,316 subscribers a community for 3 years, 2 monthslast post today [+]
A Subreddit for car crash pictures and videos
Post anything related to car accidents.
Always try to give context for the submitted link.
If visible death/injury, then put a NSFW tag when you submit.
No motorcycle crashes. Post to /r/motorcyclecrash instead
If posting a video, please post time context so the crash is within 30 seconds of the start of the video
Repeated reposts will be removed so please check links before posting
59,291 subscribers a community for 4 years, 1 monthlast post today [+]
Like 2 wheeled machines? Come check out /r/motorcycleporn!
- Include some context about the image in the title (such as the name of the machine, the model, year, etc).
- Include the resolution in [brackets] in the title.
- Only submit static images or gifs.
- Videos, collections, interactive images/websites, and articles are not allowed.
- Do not submit a shortened link using a URL shortener like tinyurl.
- Make sure your image is hosted by an approved host.
- Original source is allowed and preferred over the approved hosts. If your submission is not on the list of approved hosts, but it is an original source, please use the tag [OS] so your submission is not removed in error. If your image is rehosted from another approved host it will be removed.
- If you took the photo yourself, you can signify this by using the tag [OC] (original content) and after 24 hours you will be given special flair. If you don't receive flair after a few days feel free to message the mods.
- Please submit images of automobiles without any visible internal machinery to /r/CarPorn instead of this subreddit. Due to popular demand, such images will be removed.
- If you have any questions check out the FAQ.
Other subreddits you may enjoy:
- /r/MicrowavePorn <-Check it out!
1,280 subscribers a community for 4 years, 1 monthlast post 1 day(s) ago [+]
This subreddit is for posting anything related to model cars, trucks, or anything else!
Feel free to post photos of your completed models, models in progress, or any articles showing techniques. This is a place to offer techniques, advice, or any other support.
If your post doesn't show up within a couple of minutes, shoot me a PM and I'll check the spam bin. It's finicky.
Please keep everything positive! Everyone is at different levels of skill and we all pay very different attention to detail. Constructive criticism is an important aspect of improving those skills and is always welcome.
Have fun and keep those #11 blades sharp!
Paint FAQ (in progress)
Sites for help
ModelCars Mag Forums - try the How-To section for specific tutorials.
Donn Yost's Site - I don't recommend buying a lot of model related instructional materials because so much is available, but Donn's videos are incredible and really take the stress out of using an airbrush.
Have a suggestion? Message the mods with a link!
Not A Car Modeler?
13,382 subscribers a community for 6 years, 4 monthslast post today [+]
If you love Ford Mustangs this is the place for you. Share news stories, project builds or just your experience with your Ford Mustang here!
Please remember to include some context for pictures, and use a [spotted] tag for pictures of Mustangs in the wild.
Can't get enough info about Mustang technology? You should try MustangTech. A new community that caters to specifically the performance aspect of your 4cyl, V6 or V8 Mustang. All are welcome! We already have posts going, but we really need your help growing this! Don't be afraid to ask questions as we are all at different learning levels. Thanks!
Want some flair next to your username? You can edit it yourself right here in the sidebar.
Upcoming r/Mustang Events:
Date | Description ---|--- 4/19/15 | Fabulous Fords Forever Show
If there is an event you feel is missing here, please message the moderators and we'll take care of it!