17,713 subscribers a community for 5 years, 2 monthslast post today [+]
A Subreddit for car crash pictures and videos
If you're in the market for a dashcam, check out http://www.USADashcams.com/ Use promocode "DDSTV2" to save 5%!
Post anything related to car crashes.
Always try to give context for the submitted link.
If visible death/injury, then put a NSFW tag when you submit.
No motorcycle crashes. Post to /r/motorcyclecrash instead
If posting a video, please post time context so that the crash is within 30 seconds of the start of the video. Consistent reposting results in a ban.
No posting asking for advice or information on what to do after a personal car crash
Only YouTube, LiveLeak and Imgur posts allowed. All other hosts are at the moderators discretion
Repeated reposts will be removed so please check links before posting
Users whos post are repeatedly removed will be given three strikes after which they will be banned
78,813 subscribers a community for 6 years, 1 monthlast post today [+]
Like 2 wheeled machines? Come check out /r/motorcycleporn!
- Include some context about the image in the title (such as the name of the machine, the model, year, etc).
- Include the resolution in [brackets] in the title.
- Only submit static images or gifs (gfys/html5 ok)
- Videos, collections, interactive images/websites, and articles are not allowed.
- Do not submit a shortened link using a URL shortener like tinyurl.
- Make sure your image is hosted by an approved host.
- Original source is allowed and preferred over the approved hosts. If your submission is not on the list of approved hosts, but it is an original source, please use the tag [OS] so your submission is not removed in error. If your image is rehosted from another approved host it will be removed.
- If you took the photo yourself, you can signify this by using the tag [OC] (original content) and after 24 hours you will be given special flair. If you don't receive flair after a few days feel free to message the mods.
- Please submit images of automobiles without any visible internal machinery to /r/CarPorn instead of this subreddit. Due to popular demand, such images will be removed.
- If you have any questions check out the FAQ.
Other subreddits you may enjoy:
- /r/MicrowavePorn <-Check it out!
- /r/Skookum <-new!
2,528 subscribers a community for 6 years, 1 monthlast post 1 day ago [+]
This subreddit is the home of model cars, trucks and bikes.
Feel free to share photos of your completed models, works in progress, tips and techniques.
Please read our rules before submitting. Most importantly, please keep everything positive!
Have fun and keep those #11 blades sharp!
Check out the Wiki for tips and tutorials
Have a suggestion? Send us a message
22,127 subscribers a community for 8 years, 4 monthslast post today [+]
If you love Ford Mustangs this is the place for you. Share news stories, project builds or just your experience with your Mustang here!
Commmunity Rules| :--| 1. Be respectful of other pony/muscle cars and leave the insults at home. This community is about a common love for Mustangs, regardless of the number of cylinders they have or the appearance mods their owners have installed.| 2. A Mustang is and always will be the better choice over a Camaro in terms of value, but that's not an excuse to ignore Rule #1.| 3. Don't downvote a post or comment simply because you disagree with it or don't like it. Do downvote something if it detracts from the discussion or provides no value to the community.| 4. When uploading a photo, always give context. Not your car? Tell us where you spotted it. If it is yours, tell us a bit about it (current or planned mods, how long you've owned it, etc). Photos uploaded without any context will be removed. If you can't seem to get the content into the title of your post then simply comment on it after posting. Either will be acceptable.| 5. Check the latest posts or do a search before posting a news article. Chances are that if it's a big story, someone else could have posted it before you.| 6. Be helpful about spotting abuse and reporting it. Use the "report" feature when you see people violating these rules. Feel free to use the "other" field of that feature to give us an idea why you're reporting the post if it's something not listed.|
Are you an even bigger gearhead than the rest of us? Check out MustangTech, a new community that caters to specifically the performance aspect of your Mustang. All are welcome, regardless of year or engine size!
Upcoming r/Mustang Events:
Date | Description ---|--- 05/04/2017 | NMRA Ford Motorsport Nats 05/06/2017 | Iowa Mustangs Cruise 05/27/2017 | Goshen Mustang Show & Cruise In 06/11/2017 | Summit All Ford Show 07/14/2017| Mustangs NW Roundup and All Ford Show 07/29/2017 | Summit All Mustang Show 08/12/2017 | [American Muscle Mustang Show] (http://www.fordnxt.com/news/worlds-largest-one-day-mustang-show-returns-in-august/) 08/29/2017 | Sturgis Mustang Rally 10/26/2017 | Fall Cruise For A Cause 12/12/2018 | YOUR EVENT HERE
If there is an event you feel is missing here, please message the moderators and we'll take care of it!