13,211 subscribers a community for 1 year, 9 monthslast post unknown [+]
Welcome to /r/MoneroMining!
Please read the following rules before posting.
- No "FOR SALE" posts. Feel free to hawk your wares in /r/MoneroMarket or on Openbazaar - this means no group buys either. As common as it is in Bitcoin Mining, it is far too risky to be carried out over reddit.
- No verbal abuse. Refrain from aggressive wording or looking down on others. Respect that others may have different opinions than you. You are welcome to address these comments in a civil way. Remember, we were all newbies once. Be excellent to each other! :)
- No Referral Links or Codes. No Amazon/eBay referral links. No mining pool referral links. No mining contract referral links. No referral links or codes, period.
- No Promoting New Altcoins. If there is a new alt coin out, this is not the place to discuss or promote it. If you have questions about mining that altcoin, feel free to ask as long as it is also somehow relevant to Monero.
- No short-URLs. Nobody should have to trust you before clicking on a link. URL-shortener services serve no use on Reddit as there is nothing restricting the size of your comment string.
- No begging. Do not ask for other people to mine for your address. Do not beg for donations simply for lending a helping hand.
- No shilling. 0-day/unverified accounts aren't allowed to promote anything.
- Anybody caught violating the rules will be banned. If you notice somebody abusing the subreddit rules, please report the comment/post and/or message the moderators.
- All members of the MoneroMining subreddit are expected to read and follow the Official Reddit Rules as well as the informal Reddiquette guidelines.
- Likewise, all moderators of this subreddit follow the Modiquette.
- Pool operators are allowed to announce their pool once, then only are allowed to post about significant updates. Significant updates should happen approximately once a month or less.
- Now that all that is out of the way, we work hard to make this a welcoming, collaborative atmosphere. Feel free to ask questions, even if you think they are stupid. We encourage you to check out the Wiki first.
Related Subreddits & Forums