12,626 subscribers a community for 3 years, 11 monthslast post 5 days ago [+]
Welcome to /r/MotoX!
- Posts must be relevant to the Moto X.
- Spam is not permitted, please report it.
- No direct links to software distributed without authorization. That includes free APKs and OS firmware.
- Amazon affiliate/associate/referral links must clearly be labeled as such.
- Avoid using URL shorteners. Shortened URLs will be removed at the moderators' discretion.
- Don't post information that violates the NDA you agreed to when signing up for the Motorola Feedback Network.
- Do not try to sell your phone here. Please use Swappa for that.
Note: URL shorteners and Amazon affiliate links get picked up by the spam filter, so they may not appear immediately after you post them. This is why it is recommended you don't use them.
The Moto X has been Motorola's flagship Android smartphone since 2013. Paving the way with innovations in hardware and software, Motorola is now onto the 3rd generation of Moto X. The 3rd generation includes two phones, the Moto X Style and the Moto X Play. Both devices are distinctly different in hardware, but not in software. In the US, the Moto X Style is branded the Moto X Pure Edition, and the Play is not available there. The Pure Edition works on every US carrier, right out of the gate. One model, all carriers.
Motomaker let's you customize the color of your Moto X. You can choose the front and back color, as well as the metallic accent color. With a big variety of colors, leathers, and woods, you can truely make your Moto X yours.
Useful Guides & Information
Dropped your phone or broke your screen?
> /r/PhotoX - A sub just for MotoX pictures
> /r/Android - A sub for all things Android
> /r/Moto360 - A sub for the Moto X's wearable companion