79,285 subscribers a community for 6 years, 1 monthlast post today [+]
- Use the following format for poster submissions: Movie Title (release date) [resolution]
- Only submit static images.
- Videos, collections, interactive images/websites, and articles are not allowed.
- Do not submit a shortened link using a URL shortener like tinyurl.
- Make sure your image is hosted by an approved host.
- Original source is allowed and preferred over the approved hosts. Please designate your original source with the tag [OS] in order to prevent mixups.
- If you created the movie poster yourself, you can signify this by using the tag [OC] (original content) and after 24 hours you will be given special flair. If you don't receive flair after a few days feel free to message the mods.
- To implement a spoiler tag on your comment, your comment should be: [This is a spoiler sentence.] and then (/spoiler) like this "content". If you did it right it should look like this.
- If you have any questions check out the wiki.
Other subreddits you may enjoy:
- /r/CineShots [NEW]