17,259 subscribers a community for 6 years, 8 monthslast post 1 day ago [+]
- All posts must be marked with a flair and follow the spoiler policy.
- Always use Reddiquette! Be kind and respectful to everybody.
- Homophobia, sexism, racism or any other form of hate speech is not tolerated.
- Do not downvote comments you disagree with; this is a forum for all opinions. If you see a comment that you think breaks the rules, report it.
- Use the search tool before asking a question.
- Content must be related to Once Upon a Time in some way.
- Do not post torrents, unsanctioned streams, or links to junk sites.
- All posts should be marked with a spoiler flair regarding the season discussed.
- Mask speculation and spoilers in unmarked posts. [Example: A post discussing season 3 does not need information regarding season 3 masked, but information regarding seasons 4 and beyond should be hidden.]
- Marked posts do not need to have spoiler/speculation masks within them; enter at your own risk.
- Spoilers regarding the most recent episode must be marked with “[Spoilers]” in the title for one week following the airdate. Additionally, link posts must be marked with the “spoiler” tag to hide any spoilers in image thumbnails. [Example: episodes airing Sunday should be marked and/or tagged with spoilers until the following Sunday.]
- Post titles with spoilers from the current season and unaired information are not allowed and will be removed promptly. [Example: no spoilers in post titles for season 5 until season 6 begins.]
- Unaired spoilers must be clearly marked; this includes anything pertaining to casting information, future plot lines and story arcs.
To tag text as speculation or as a spoiler, please use the format below:
[Your spoiler(s) here]|(/spoiler) ---|--- [Your speculation here]|(/spec)