40,008 subscribers a community for 8 years, 8 monthslast post today [+]
New to the philosophy of science? Begin here.
PoS subreddit welcomes thoughtful submissions and questions by all. Please feel free to contribute!
Post your thoughts and links relating to the foundations, justification and social impacts of the scientific examination of the natural world, computing, religion, society, economics or other fields of mental endeavour. History of science posts also most welcome.
In a nutshell, this subreddit is for all the thinking around and about science. Not so much the science itself (unless it provokes philosophical questions).
Intelligent, respectful debate is encouraged.
Ideas for submissions
- Your own thoughtful reflections and questions
- Relevant posts from other subreddits
- PhilSci archives of academic papers
- Philosophy forums
- The Teaching Company
- Ask your professor to post!
- Youtube: Look for interesting lectures or discussions
Other subreddits where you might find posts of interest : here.