11,080 subscribers a community for 3 years, 8 monthslast post today [+]
Sort by Flair
PurplePillDebate is a neutral community to discuss sex and gender issues, specifically those pertaining to /r/TheBluePill and /r/TheRedPill.
Core Rules (details)
- (1) Observe Redditquette, and Follow All Site-Wide Rules.
- (2) Be Civil.
- (3) Do Not Troll.
- (4) No Circlejerking.
- (5) No Race-Baiting or Racially Charged Content.
- (6) No Witch-Hunting.
- (7) No 'Woe Is Me' Posts.
- (8) We Ask that You Do Not Downvote.
- (1) No affirmative claims in titles.
- (2) No excessively leading questions.
- (3) No editorialized titles.
- (4) No links to outside content without post-text sufficient to explain the linked content.
- (5) No rants.
- (6) No witch-hunting.
- (7) No questions internal to TRP or TBP.
- (8) Posts should be in good faith.
- (9) Posts from brand new accounts with no karma may be removed at the mod teams discretion.
- (10) Posts from accounts with negative karma are not allowed.
- (11) Do not post compulsively.
- (12) Know our flair system
- (13) CMV posts are moderated differently. See here for info.
- (1) Responses to Q4X posts, should be appropriate.
- (2) Top-level responses to CMV threads must attempt to challenge the OP’s view.
- (3) Be aware of how Discussion, Debate, and Science threads are moderated. More info here.
- Please report comments and posts that violate the rules. Be sure to provide a reason for reporting the post or comment. If you see a string of bad comments by a single user, please message the mods with a permalink to the incident.
Terms and Acronyms
- The mods have put together a list of commonly used terms and acronyms to help out newbies and cut down on general confusion and misinterpretation in the sub.
This page is a compilation (in no particular order) of high-effort posts and comments that users have made in PPD over the years.
Please note that the mod team DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY OF THESE POSITIONS OR ARGUMENTS. This resource is meant only to document and encourage high-effort participation.
- March 2014 Survey Results
- June 2014 Survey Results
- August 2015 Survey Results
- January 2016 Survey Results
- General Survey Summer 2016 Results
- Personal Life Survey Summer 2016 Results
- January 2017 Results
Places of Interest
- #PurplePillDebate IRC