25,631 subscribers a community for 8 years, 7 monthslast post 89 days ago [+]
Welcome to Rattit, a subreddit for all things pet rats!
Rats make amazing pets, they're smart, clean and highly intelligent. Just make sure you always adopt in pairs or more. Rats need friends to be happy.
Sites for rat care
- The Rat Guide
- The Dapper Rat
- Rat & Mouse Club of America
- Rat Fan Club
- Rat First Aid guide
- Rat Balls
- Rat Forum
- Fancy Rats Forum
Worried about Mycoplasma Pulmonis?
Confused, other questions? Be sure to check out the rattit wiki, post an ask rattit question or message the moderators.
- No harassment; no racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or discriminatory language.
- No spam
- No asking for donations except for established charities/rat rescues
- No posts on unprescribed antibiotic treatment.
- Posts on feeder rats do not belong here!
- NO ANIMAL CRUELTY