51,502 subscribers a community for 6 years, 2 monthslast post today [+]
A place for redditors to gift random kindness to others and request it just as easily.
Trending | Aug. 9, '14
Subreddit of the Week | Jan. 2, '12
Subreddit of the Day | Nov. 26, '11
For those in dire need that require emergency aid and/or serious help we recommend visiting /r/Borrow, /r/need, /r/Food_Pantry, or /r/Food_Bank.
Please read the rules here before posting. Violation of any of the rules could result in a temporary or permanent ban, or a removal of your post.
How to make a Post:
1. Place one of the [OFFER], [REQUEST], [RQ] or [THANKS] tags in your title. Tags are required.
2. Add the location you are willing to send to or are requesting from
- Country wide = [US], [UK], [CA]
- City / State = [US, FL], [UK, London], [CA, Toronto]
- World Wide = [WW]
- Online = [WWW]
3. State the item's name in the title
4. Once you've created a post, see if you qualify for flair
5. Please use link flair to cross out your post once it is fulfilled.
- Click 'flair' below your post, select the '- ~~REQUEST~~' option, then press 'Save'.
Random Acts of...
/r/random_acts_of_amazon, /r/randomactsofamazon, /r/Random_Acts_Of_Pizza, /r/randomactsofcookies, /r/randomactsofcards, /r/RandomActsOfGaming, /r/randomactsofpetfood
/r/randomactsofchristmas, /r/RASS (School Supplies)
/r/TheStage, /r/snackexchange, /r/Free, /r/GiftofGames, /r/UpliftingNews, /r/MadeMeSmile, /r/randomactsofkindness