44,221 subscribers a community for 6 yearslast post today [+]
Welcome to RLM
- A place to discuss RedLetterMedia related things, but also to discuss old and new movies and everything related to it.
What is RedletterMedia?
- RedLetterMedia is an American film and video production company operated by Mike Stoklasa and Jay Bauman.
- They are known for their Star Wars Plinkett reviews and their often sarcastic humor and purposefully bad and exaggerated acting.
- Nowadays they focus on a wide variety of "bad movie" reviews and other movie related discussion topics, mainly found on YouTube and their own website.
1. Don't be a dick.
2. Links must be directly related to RedLetterMedia (Videos they've released, announcements directly from RLM, Photos with/of the gang. This does not mean only posted by RLM - it just has to involve them. It has to physically involve them - be it their voices or pictures/videos of them. The rest is fluff/filler and goes into text only posts.)
3. All other posts must be self posts. This includes non-RedLetterMedia content that RLM links on their Facebook or elsewhere. Posts not adhering to this guideline will be removed at the mod team's discretion.
4. Please include a source if referencing something obscure out of the RLM series. IF it doesn't include this, your post can be removed.
5. [Serious] tags are allowed and enforced for more on topic/serious discussion of RLM. Please help out by reporting people breaking this rule in the comments of a serious thread. Abusing the serious tag will result in bans - we don't fuck around with this.
6. No piracy links of RLM vids or (bad) movies. This is by Reddit's rules, and we as mods, regardless of personal opinion, have to enforce this. People violating this rule will get a temp ban, and a permanent one on repeat offenses.
7. There are a bunch of specific rules regarding posts that aren't allowed to be made anymore. Read about them here Breaking any of these might result in a temp or permanent ban.