35,209 subscribers a community for 5 years, 1 monthlast post today [+]
This subreddit is for leaks, spoilers and news concerning the new Star Wars Films and Television media. To include rumors, news, leaks, and anything else that might be considered a spoiler.
This is not the place to try your hand at fan fiction or to talk about how you liked that one part of the movie. Let's try and keep discussion to actual spoilers and news. Not rampant speculation and mindless chatter.
To mark spoilers:
[This is a spoiler](#spoiler)
> Upcoming movies
Title (status) | US release :--------|---------: Ep. VIII: The Last Jedi (complete, unreleased) | December 15, 2017 Solo: A Star Wars Story (post-production) | May 25, 2018 Ep. IX (pre-production) | December 20, 2019 Untitled Rian Johnson Film | Unknown Untitled Rian Johnson Film 2 | Unknown Untitled Rian Johnson Film 3 | Unknown
> Flair filters & guidelines
Use | For :--------|---------: Wild rumor | Any unconfirmed info Leak! | Verified, actual leaks Fake | Debunked rumors Merch | Toy leaks and new merchandise relevant to characters and plot of upcoming media. Cast/crew | From interviews, social media Report | Feature videos, articles, long reads, and summaries News | Official, certified news Off. footage | Official trailers and clips Off. promo | Sponsored articles, promotional photos, posters, book excerpts Discussion | To discuss any subject Meta | To talk about the sub itself
> Please read this
- Detailed Posting and Flair Guidelines
- Ongoing list of all trailers, TV spots and footage available
- To catch up — Spoiler guide for newbies by /u/DarthPlagueis_
- TLJ Spoilerboard Project- u/ledzepfilm
- #UntitledHanSoloMovie Spoilerboard Project
- Episode IX Spoilerboard Project
> We Don't Need That Scum (Rules)
- No links to full films, soundtracks, etc. Feel free to discuss it, post clips, screenshots, or even where to get it. But no direct links. More details here >
- No fan art. Unless it is truly revealing something (for instance cleaning up an image), consolidating information or adding a new angle please take it elsewhere.
- No fan fiction. Posts need to contain facts and/or credible rumors. Speculation and theories are fine, but they need to happen in the comments, not a dedicated post. If your speculation or theory takes too many liberties and delves in to fan fiction it will be removed.
- No fluff or joke submissions. There needs to be some sort of information regarding the actual media properties and/or the storyline within. If we aren't learning anything new about the movies then it likely falls under this. No reaction videos, memes, opinion pieces, satire, etc.
- Please refrain from editorializing headlines. Simply state the content accurately and concisely, then hit submit. No clickbait or misleading titles.
- Please link to the original source We want the right person to get the credit. If an article cites another site as the source for the information, follow the links until you find where it came from and post that. The same thing goes for social media posts.
- No Reposts. Reposts on a hot topic without sufficient addition of new information will be deleted and redirected to the original submission. This includes reactions/editorials on news and comparison photos. Just post in the comments of the original submission.
- Self posts with little to no content will be removed. Please flesh out any questions with something more than a one sentence blurb. Open ended questions with no real purpose will also be removed.
- No "I like"/"I don't like" posts. We don't need meta posts on why you do/don't like spoilers or about something you do/don't like about this sub or current events. This is not the place for that. The comment section of a relevant topic is fine, but no need for your own thread.
- Not a place for merchandise news and discussion. All merchandise news and rumors needs to pertain to new information about upcoming media. Please redirect to r/StarWarsCollecting or another relevant subreddit.
> The Jedi Code (Conduct Guidelines)
- We expect all users to be on their best behavior and follow reddiquette guidelines while here. Our full conduct guidelines can be found here. Here are a few specifics to keep in mind:
- Remember the human. Before commenting, ask yourself "Would I say it to the person's face?" or "Would I get jumped if I said this to a buddy?" Air on the side of politeness.
- Adhere to the same standards of behavior online that you follow in real life. If you don’t behave very well in real life, then we will hold you to a higher standard online.
- Try to use an "Innocent until proven guilty" mentality. Skepticism can be a healthy thing, but your attitude is also important. When your “skepticism flag” goes of in your mind, don’t just comment, “This is fake.” and walk away. Explain why you think a submission is a forgery, provide proof or more credible rumors to back up your claim and always do this in as kind a way as you possibly can.
- Have a good sense of humor. Some of the things that make there way onto our sub are downright comical! Just try not to be cruel when making a joke and try to tag sarcastic comments with “/s” so nothing gets misconstrued.
- Do not be (intentionally) rude at all. By choosing not to be rude, you increase the overall civility of the community and make it better for all of us. To paraphrase Obi-Wan quoting Yoda “Be mindful of your comments”.
- No personal attacks on other commenters. Ad hominem and other distracting attacks do not add anything to the conversation, so don’t do it. Feel free to criticize an idea, but as always provide evidence for your view.
- No Personal Insults. Insults do not contribute to a rational discussion. The only thing it does is turn people against you and undermine your own credibility. Constructive criticism, however, is appropriate and encouraged.
- Don’t bash clickbait YouTubers/Blogers. They are hacks who will publish anything Star Wars related just to get eyeballs on their content. We already know. Move on. Referring to them is fine.
- Don’t comment any variation “sick leak bro”, "not a leak" or “quality shitpost”. It’s passive aggressive and isn’t helpful to anyone. If you strongly feel that a post doesn’t belong here just report it to the mods- that’s what we are here for.
> Related subreddits
> StarWarsLeaks is pro-CSS
We support custom code and creativity on Reddit. Learn more >
^(r/HectorTheme, a theme for Reddit. Design by u/hectorlizard, development by u/hectorlizard & u/MrUsamaKhan.)