200,651 subscribers a community for 5 years, 4 monthslast post today [+]
Stardew Valley is an open-ended country-life RPG. Support for up to 4-player co-op will launch in early 2018.
- Buy it on GOG or Steam
- Official website
- Official forums
- Official wiki
- Come chat on Discord
- Official Steam Group
- Join our Steam Group
About The Game
- Developer: ConcernedApe (Twitter)
- Publisher: Chucklefish
- Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, Playstation 4, XBox One, Nintendo Switch
- Latest version: 1.2.33
- Multiplayer: currently in beta
- Price: $15 USD
- Release date: 2016-02-26 (PC), 2016-12-14 (consoles), 2017-10-05 (Switch)
Subreddit rules (view full rules)
- Be nice (no prejudice, attacks, trolling, excessive swearing, etc).
- No NSFW content.
- Don't ask for a free copy or discuss piracy.
- All content should be English.
- No low-effort threads and comments.
- No spoilers in thread titles.
Mark spoilers like this:
[Text here is hidden](/spoiler).
- No promotional let's play/stream links
(except in self-promotion megathread).
- No referral or URL shortener links.
- No links to other subreddits
(unless authorised by subreddit mods).
- Using mods
- Farm planner
- Share your farm map
- Save analyser
- Spreadsheets & other resources
- [Gift cheatsheet (spoilers)] (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XUWpWnOBe_aYWtUKDj2rYV2xji750cYmyUl_d6lqbaA/htmlview)
- Tips & non-obvious mechanics