53,455 subscribers a community for 8 years, 10 monthslast post today [+]
Live Chat Room:
To provide short and mid term trade ideas, analysis and commentary for active investors.
Equities, Options, FOREX, Futures, Analyst upgrades and downgrades, technical analysis and fundamentals are all welcomed topics.
If you are new to the markets, I strongly suggest you go to /r/investing to learn the ropes.
- Preferred format: Ticker - News or observation
- Post about market moving stocks or sectors
- Post news or links to news items that are moving the market or individual stocks. News item should be from a reputable source
- Post your opinions and analysis on stocks, bonds, futures and ETFs with the reasons why you like them
- Monocles and top hats are compulsory. Be respectful of your fellow traders and investors, remember your reddiquette.
- No penny stock pumps, yes, we can spot them easily
- Must know what Melissa Lee was wearing today.
If not Melissa Lee, then Margaret Brennan.
Stock market resources:
Stockaholics Traders forum
Tiingo.com Stock market tools
Finbox Fundamentals made easy!
Investopedia What it sounds like
[Estimize] (http://www.estimize.com/calendar) Earnings Calendar
Fintel.io Research tools for data-driven investors
Note: Nothing posted here by any redditor should be construed as investment advice. Don't be stupid! If you need serious investment advice, contact a financial adviser!
Subreddits We recommend
If you need any advice or information on mid to long term investing, please visit: