68,736 subscribers a community for 5 yearslast post 1 day ago [+]
Filter text-only posts by length
- No memes, reaction gifs, image links, copypasta, chanspeak, etc.
- No circlejerk, justice, revenge, gore or porn
- No racism or stereotyping
- No derogatory representations of people
- No ranting without a story involved
- No links to someplace else, TalesFromTheCustomer is for your stories
- If your post is not a story, it will be removed.
- Titles need to be about the story, not questions or requests for similar stories.
- Posts need to be anonymous. For more details, see Anonymizing Rules
- Don't be a jerk, i.e. singling out users, using personal attacks or derogatory language, picking fights, trolling, etc.
- Absolutely no bigotry or hateful language.
- Racism will ALWAYS result in a ban. Please report it when you see it.
- Swearing (in comments AND posts) should be limited as it results in spamfiltering.
- Avoid politics and religion, please.
- Please do not reply with "r/ThatHappened", etc. You do not have to trust the validity of the story, but if you doubt a story, just downvote and move on. Calling OP a liar is a good way to get yourself banned.
- No personal info (your name, employer, or other identifiable qualities).
- No real names, locations or store names. Feel free to say you were at "Hell Mart" or "Paper Clips" though!
- Don't actively guess business names or solicit personal information in the comments. You may be banned without warning.
- Message the mods if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
- Trolling the mods, or pissing us off will result in us banning you.
Repeated and or deliberate violations will result in banning.
- All submitted content remains the exclusive property of the original author.
- You may not republish any content without permission from the author. This includes "fixing" OP's formatting in a comment. A polite markdown tip is preferred.
- You must properly credit any content that is not originally yours. *Some introductory basic copyright information for your reference.
Spam Filter Alert
- If your submission/comment does not appear, or vanishes after posting, it may have been flagged by the spam filter.
- Do not just repost the same thing again
- Send the mods a message instead, and we will take care of it.